Exclusive Teaser: Air Jordan V Bin 23 (via sneakernews.com)

Originally Posted by mrkane

Originally Posted by 23RetroKid

Anyone know if you can cop on NIKE.com?

Talked to NDC customer service, and they told me these will not release online...................im still checkin tonite anyway

Thanks for the info

Originally Posted by mrkane

Originally Posted by 23RetroKid

Anyone know if you can cop on NIKE.com?

Talked to NDC customer service, and they told me these will not release online...................im still checkin tonite anyway

Thanks for the info

Niketown Miami is not getting these,& all spots that are letting you line up are done for,raffles are the only hope left in Miami.

Niketown Miami is not getting these,& all spots that are letting you line up are done for,raffles are the only hope left in Miami.

The ONE spot here in Boston that is getting them has 10 people in line already. I was hoping to get there at 7AM and have a shot, Sorry but I'm not sleeping outside. Pheen23's premio's I guess. I'm good

The ONE spot here in Boston that is getting them has 10 people in line already. I was hoping to get there at 7AM and have a shot, Sorry but I'm not sleeping outside. Pheen23's premio's I guess. I'm good

I was at HoH Chi (North Riverside Mall) today and they got delayed 'til Tuesday. Oh, and every single pair is spoken for there. I think they're expecting somewhere between 70-79 pairs FYI.

I was at HoH Chi (North Riverside Mall) today and they got delayed 'til Tuesday. Oh, and every single pair is spoken for there. I think they're expecting somewhere between 70-79 pairs FYI.

Originally Posted by MortalMonkey

Were u waiting in line??

Were u waiting in line??

Yeah, but I'm SOL. I was dead last and had no ticket. Bleh!

Well, on the bright-side, there's some hope yet. If one of you all sleeps-in come Tuesday, I got dibs, 100% guaranteed! Mwuahahahaha

Well, on the bright-side, there's some hope yet. If one of you all sleeps-in come Tuesday, I got dibs, 100% guaranteed! Mwuahahahaha

How long did you have to wait? I have to pull a 24hr shift. BS

How long did you have to wait? I have to pull a 24hr shift. BS

Originally Posted by Bruggs58

Originally Posted by 430AM

Just got off the phone with my homie and he said there was damn near 60 people in line for only about 18 pairs and they've beeen lined up since 9 p.m. last night. This is HOH Daly City BTW and is the one and only reason why I can't stand NorCal. SMFH.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I have Never understood this?  Why do people stand 60th in line?  I don't get it, there are only so many shoes.  if you are 30th or more why are you still there?  

I had 2 friends waiting in line but they didn't get wristbands ...23 & 24 I was hoping they had at least 30 pairs but they only had 18...

Originally Posted by Bruggs58

Originally Posted by 430AM

Just got off the phone with my homie and he said there was damn near 60 people in line for only about 18 pairs and they've beeen lined up since 9 p.m. last night. This is HOH Daly City BTW and is the one and only reason why I can't stand NorCal. SMFH.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I have Never understood this?  Why do people stand 60th in line?  I don't get it, there are only so many shoes.  if you are 30th or more why are you still there?  

I had 2 friends waiting in line but they didn't get wristbands ...23 & 24 I was hoping they had at least 30 pairs but they only had 18...

i would cop but i aint no hypebeast and these kicks are not lookin very good....
once theses are worn the leather is gonna loook so terrible :/ .....

i would cop but i aint no hypebeast and these kicks are not lookin very good....
once theses are worn the leather is gonna loook so terrible :/ .....

its a pass for me.

1. they are just hype.
2. they leather is gonna look Terrible if you plan on unds-ing them.....

Back
Top Bottom