EXCUSE ME BOSS....HEAT STROKE - FILIPINO PRIDE +++ PART 2 (Updated March 9, 09)

that lebron pe wall is just
eek.gif
pimp.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
wow! and to accomplish that in the PI. Great Job. You should start wearing them, that humidity will eventually destroy them.

WOW!! That's just sick! The cost of those, including the shipping and fares to go to America, could feed a small country.
Btw, what kind of plastic bags are those? Won't those damage the shoes in the long run?

Im PROUD to be a Full Bloodied Filipino,when it comes to Kicks we are the RULER of them all!!!that dude has the %+$+ collection,watch out now Fat Joe...

very good stuff brother... heat heat and more heat... and this coming from pinas where it is straight HEAT!!!

SUSMARYOSEP!!!!!!!!!!!specially with the part 2 post.....geez, i might pass out when he allows me to visit his house and see his collection in.hands off, walanako masabe...ang lupet!!!
smile.gif

THANKS RED

Originally Posted by RhInoSpOrt

eek.gif
eek.gif
wow! and to accomplish that in the PI. Great Job. You should start wearing them, that humidity will eventually destroy them.
He is actually using them....
pimp.gif

that is one sick collection! props to the owner. never seen a collection quite like that. nice!

Originally Posted by iwishihadmorejs

philipino pride!
ei man before you start representing your roots, learn how to spell it the right way
roll.gif

anywayz, bossing you need to see a doctor man
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by foshizzles

He's got more stuffs coming. Met with him (the Boss) before and such a cool guy (no *%!!). Im looking forward to see his collection again this coming summer.
I'll make sure I wont forget my camera... right pareng Ryan?? hahaha!

how about you? haha post your collections..you have a nice one

wow, you have more shoes than I will ever have. So much heat as well. I need to get rich quick so I can start catching up
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom