EXCUSE ME BOSS....HEAT STROKE - FILIPINO PRIDE +++ PART 2 (Updated March 9, 09)

What's happening?? This collection is not mine, its from a good friend.

I would just like to share what we, that know this person personally have to offer in the sneaker game. IMO and all that have seen/heardabout his collection is the finest in the Philippines.

He's not on NT nor a member of any sneaker related site, just preferred to be anonymous.

Note: Premiers are rocked on.. Was not able to take pics on the DS Premiers/2nd Pairs since its in the other house.

Majority of the kicks are worn.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]***SCROLL DOWN FOR PART 2[/color]

Enjoy

Bossing wearing his Pebbles. Don't mind my bro..
laugh.gif

*****PART 2*****

*First four pictures are from the other house.

DS CDP's and DMP

DS XX3's

XX3 Premiers (DS and Used)

Zenki with the Premiers

*Went back to Bossing's Primary house for updates on new kicks and set-up..

Got again his 2nd Pair of NY 4..Its quite a story..

New 6's

New Foams, Kobes, and Lasers

Max's and SB's that I failed to shoot on my former visit.

**Updated Lebron PE Wall

Coming from the Philippines....this is ILL and UNHEARD OF

I don't know anyone in the Philippines with a better collection. 95% of his stuff is from the USA and it's either a PE or LE.

QUALITY + QUANTITY = BOSING's SNEAKER COLLECTION!!!!

A big shout out to my good friend and co-collector BOSING!!!! Your collection is truly humbling and inspiring to all of us sneaker enthusiasts here in thePhilippines!!!

More Power to you and God bless!!

ill dude nice job.. absolutely insane. Filipinos, how much higher are the prices after shipping overseas etc?

Shipping per pair is like $50 so this guy has like 250+ pairs that he got from the US so do the math, he could have bought a whole lot more if he were in theU.S.A.

Props to the threadstarter for sharing the pride of the Philippines. Glad I lived to see this day LOL

Yes, pareng Ryan. It's high time. That's not even everything. The guy has 2 pairs each of Titanium XX3s, Bred Finale XX3s, all other XX3s and the DMPs
pimp.gif
Now if that's not insane, I don't know what to call that....
roll.gif

Cosign Pareng Bong, after March 5 its time to hit the other place..You know what I mean Pare..

Im Filipino as well, but please, tell me he wears all of them instead of just putting them up on plastic bags on the wall. Which is stupid.

^^ agreed, life is too short for people to not wear their shoes..

sick collection nontheless, philippines represent!
pimp.gif

Yes, he wears every pair he owns regardless of whether he bought it for $180 or $1,800

He puts them back in those plastic bags for preservation

WOW, is all I have to say. My cousin used to do that when his hair was long like dude posing w/ the 'pebbles'. Naks naman!!!!!

Originally Posted by revelation218

Yes, he wears every pair he owns regardless of whether he bought it for $180 or $1,800

He puts them back in those plastic bags for preservation
Good to hear.

That's just ridiculous coming from the P.I. This cat has gotta be rich out there. I wonder how many bodyguards dude has to protect his feet lol.

Back
Top Bottom