"Excuse me sir, can you help our boys basketball team..."

balloonoboy

Banned
I swear these lil hooligans are persistent. They always have the same speil. Something along the lines of needing money to fund they're basketball squad or some baloney. I never give them the time of day. Hit 'em with the
indifferent.gif
and keep it moving.

The worst part about it is all they have to offer is a rinky dink ol' pamphlet. At least hit a brotha off wit' some donuts, water, anything.

smh.gif

laugh.gif
I hear you man.
I'm like "money nobody is falling for this #!!% so get the %+#+ outta here sucka!" *in my mind*.
Oh yeah and it's bologna.

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

laugh.gif
I hear you man.
I'm like "money nobody is falling for this %+%* so get the @+#% outta here sucka!" *in my mind*.
Oh yeah and it's bologna.
It's either.

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

I don't believe any of these kids are legit.

I'm with you. I know a dude that makes fake pamphlets and fake basketball jerseys. He then has his lil nephews or cousins work the gas stations.

they not even selling chocolate. they selling skittles, reeces, and candy you get in the store. atleast with the other candies they give you a dollar off to a food spot.

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

I swear these lil hooligans are persistent. They always have the same speil. Something along the lines of needing money to fund they're basketball squad or some baloney. I never give them the time of day. Hit 'em with the
indifferent.gif
and keep it moving.

The worst part about it is all they have to offer is a rinky dink ol' pamphlet. At least hit a brotha off wit' some donuts, water, anything.

smh.gif
No one ever tries to give me a pamphlet... they wanna sell me a $5 bag of M&Ms. I'm like nah I'll grab a bag inside Wal-Mart for $.75 lil homie

When I used to do this for my AAU team, we sold Krispy Kreme donuts and made a lot of money that went towards an OD amount of team gear like Jordan XVIs and XVs
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JStunn197

balloonoboy wrote:

indifferent.gif
and keep it moving.

smh.gif
No one ever tries to give me a pamphlet... they wanna sell me a $5 bag of M&Ms. I'm like nah I'll grab a bag inside Wal-Mart for $.75 lil homie

Kids too cheap to even sell candy round here. All they trying to push are their alleged hopes and dreams.

Not gonna lie. They be cakin'. Just not off me.

Saw 3 dudes in their 20's yesterday in b-ball jerseys at the stop light (they were on the median strip) asking for money for their AAU team
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by air max 87

i be seeing 30 yr olds talkin bout this
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
..they look like they never touched a basketball in they life..and they wait right outside the store too

Back
Top Bottom