Exhibit C Appreciation Vol. Radio rips FTW?

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

edit* Slipped my mind to check that picture for cussing

eek.gif

If he ever drops it'll be a classic...

Originally Posted by DUB 253

eek.gif

If he ever drops it'll be a classic...
Quoted for truth.

I honestly think if he ever drops a solo project, it'll be the first classic of the next decade.

My play count is lookin unhealthy right now.

I can say that third verse verbatim compared to the first time I tried to recite
laugh.gif

I dont knw wht to say. I slept on Jay E on some other stuff but after this and that SA-RA joint, im a fan.

3rd verse was crucial.

Originally Posted by Nasty Mane23

Best Song i've heard so far in 09 Seriously!

I played the track like 5x in a row the first time I heard it. What's the hold up with the album release date
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by GL Rayner

Originally Posted by Nasty Mane23

Best Song i've heard so far in 09 Seriously!

I played the track like 5x in a row the first time I heard it. What's the hold up with the album release date
nerd.gif

Bro that ain't nothing I had the song on repeat from 9:00 AM to basically the rest of day! I really can't wait for the album I really thinks it has achance to be a classic seriously!

::

Just couldn't send him the CDQ??
frown.gif

The MegatronDon did Jay Electron wrong

I just chose not to get too much into the track until the CDQ comes out, but man this is serious.

On another note...I didn't know Jay Elec wifed Erykah Badu, they had a child earlier this year. That was news to me.

lol ^ I see what you did there.

I was at that show, it was pretty dope. Lol at this one part where Jay bigs up Dame who was in the building a little off to the side of the stage and a lonevoice shouts out of the crowd "F Dame Dash" to which Jay puts on his cape and defends Dame's honor by saying "He's a good dude".

The whole night was comedy with his long digressions. Overall it was an ok show but I didnt like the way he never fully rocked over a beat to a complete song.Always started with the beat for a couple of bars then motioned to his DJ to cut the beat so he could finish the WHOLE song acapella...

Got really annoying.

It was free though...so
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NewYawkRemote

I was at that show, it was pretty dope. Lol at this one part where Jay bigs up Dame who was in the building a little off to the side of the stage and a lone voice shouts out of the crowd "F Dame Dash" to which Jay puts on his cape and defends Dame's honor by saying "He's a good dude".
laugh.gif

The Simpsons:
"Who keeps saying that?"
"It was him."

Back
Top Bottom