EXHIBITIONIST Ruins Field Trip!!! Vol. Lotion in the glove box

[h2]Field Trip Ruined By Exhibitionist[/h2][h3]Police: Naked Man Drove For Miles Next To School Bus[/h3]JOLIET, Ill. (STNG) ― Police say fourth-gradersreceived an unwanted anatomy lesson during a field trip Thursday.

Mark R. Hotuyec, 46, of 1224 Nicholson St. in Joliet, was arrested after allegedly fondling himself while driving naked next to a school bus for several miles.

Chief Fred Hayes said students from Wood View Elementary School in Bolingbrook were headed to a performance at the Rialto Square Theatre around noon when aminivan pulled alongside the bus.

"On Broadway near Theodore, the bus driver noticed a maroon 1996 Chevy Astrovan was driving in the next lane. The driver was completely naked andmasturbating in full view of the kids," Hayes said.

The bus driver called 911 and updated police on the situation as both vehicles drove into downtown Joliet.

"She did a great job continually providing information so that our officers could stop the vehicle," Hayes said.

Police stopped the van at Chicago and Van Buren streets.

"The driver was still naked when he was taken into custody," Hayes said.

The field trip continued as planned. Hayes said police spoke with Wood View officials about the incident.

"They're very concerned, but were relieved the suspect was arrested," he said.

Hotuyec was booked into the county jail on a felony charge of criminal exploitation of a child. Police also impounded the Astrovan.

Originally Posted by CurtisCarter23

Chief Fred Hayes said students from Wood View Elementary School in Bolingbrook were headed to a performance at the Rialto Square Theatre around noon when a minivan pulled alongside the bus.

"On Broadway near Theodore, the bus driver noticed a maroon 1996 Chevy Astrovan was driving in the next lane. The driver was completely naked and masturbating in full view of the kids," Hayes said.
And the award for "Most Appropriately-Named School in a News Story" goes to...

This definately didnt turn out like I thought it would. I thought this was going to be about a female being semi naked in public, or something.

Originally Posted by PrurientSole

Chief Fred Hayes said students from Wood View Elementary School in Bolingbrook were headed to a performance at the Rialto Square Theatre around noon when a minivan pulled alongside the bus.

"On Broadway near Theodore, the bus driver noticed a maroon 1996 Chevy Astrovan was driving in the next lane. The driver was completely naked and masturbating in full view of the kids," Hayes said.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
omg i just noticed that!!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
omg i just noticed that!!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
wow

"She did a great job continually providing information so that our officers could stop the vehicle," Hayes said.

laugh.gif
at bus driver giving a play by play of dude fappin

Mark R. Hotuyec, 46, of 1224 Nicholson St. in Joliet, was arrested after allegedly fondling himself while driving [maroon 1996 Chevy Astrovan] naked next to a school bus for several miles
When you see a maroon 1996 Chevy astrovan pull up...you already know that nothing nice is happening inside
smh.gif
Mustache + Astro Van= Perve Status

422130814_a5998a3ef9.jpg

I read this article while I was in the computer lab and I could not help laughing out loud to this. I know this is messed up and probably scarred some kidslife but I just could not stop laughing.

Originally Posted by AssistantSupervisor81

I read this article while I was in the computer lab and I could not help laughing out loud to this. I know this is messed up and probably scarred some kids life but I just could not stop laughing.

roll.gif
!! great pic of deng in ur avy!

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom