Experienced MJ smokers....debate question, cornering the bowl???

I know it is common smoking etiquette to "corner" the bowl. Meaning, to corner the packed bowl in a bong as to let everyone get some greens. Besidesthis being common marijuana smoking etiquette what is the reason to do this??

I ask because one of our friends constantly roasts the entire bowl and when confronted about it said that it is just as effective (in terms of amount of smokegenerated per marijauna used in bowl) to just roast the entire bowl. The rest of us disagreed and said that the physics of a bowl make it such that if yousmoke the middle of the bowl and roast the entire thing you are using the marijuana less efficiently. Any experienced smokers ever thought about this, and orif it common etiquette PURELY so everyone gets greens, or is it also because cornering makes more efficient use of the marijuana?

Question: Is cornering the bowl merely etiquette, or also for efficiency (getting more
pimp.gif
off same amount of jane? Why?

I got a homie who does the same thing. When he gets greens he roasts the !$*$ out of the bowl; when he passes it to me the bud is completely torched.

I feel like it is more efficient to corner it, it lasts longer if you do so. If u torch the bowl black it is cashed sooner.

i believe it does make more efficient use of the MJ, just because the more fire hits the surface, the more THC is lost by being rendered unusable.

if it's lit by itself, i.e. catching from other lit bud, it stretches longer, and allows more users to achieve max thc intake.

Back
Top Bottom