Experiment: text your girl "I haven't been fully honest with you".

laugh.gif
I think i'll pass.

There's going to be a lot of dudes crying listening to Marvin's Room after this.

Quick cost/benefit analysis:

Potential Cost: Temporary relationship drama, full-strength female emotion, constant ringtones for the next hour, life-altering bombshell up to having my kid not be mine (scientifically impossible given the DNA test), shaken trust, one less unlimited text message.

Potential Benefit: Mild to moderate lulz, +/-5 reps, +/- 3 RTs.

After careful consideration, nah.

Quick cost/benefit analysis:

Potential Cost: Temporary relationship drama, full-strength female emotion, constant ringtones for the next hour, life-altering bombshell up to having my kid not be mine (scientifically impossible given the DNA test), shaken trust, one less unlimited text message.

Potential Benefit: Mild to moderate lulz, +/-5 reps, +/- 3 RTs.

After careful consideration, nah.
pansy 
grin.gif

The risks really outweigh the rewards on this one :lol:
If you don't care about staying with your girl the go for it.

Maybe...but my calculations are solid.
Ummm...no.

This would just torture her. I would never to this to someone I love and care about. This is a middle school prank. Hardly acceptable for high school.

My girl already gets upset about the pranks I pull on her and they are light weight.

My most recent:

My girl loves PayDays and dark chocolate Milky Ways. I knew I was going to beat her home to her apartment one night. So I copped one of each candy bar. I wrote "1/3" on a post it note on one of them, and "3/3" on a post it note on the other. Then I hid them around her apt pretty much in plain sight in places she'd see them if she just looked around real quick. When she got home I told her I had three surprises for her, but she'd have to look around for them. Well she found the two candy bars pretty quickly...ate one right away and one later that night. Then the next day she got home from work she FREAKED out on me. Telling me she looked everywhere for the 3rd candy bar and couldn't find it. I was just laughing hysterically in her face. Finally I told her that it was a prank and there wasn't a third candy bar. She didn't really believe me and kept looking until I assured her there wasn't another candy bar. She didn't find it very funny
roll.gif
. So I don't think this would be funny AT ALL.
That's ******* hilarious. I'm stealing this.

Bad idea I'm single but my 1st ex would be at her friend house having her friend curse me out and my last ex would be at my house in 10min flat.

this joke is stupid #1. Why put your shorty through that? Women are way to sensitive and emotional for this kind of stuff.

#2 the dudes who are getting their spots blown should know better. They are obviously on rocky ground with their girl so why even jeopardize your relationship for twitter fame? I'm sorry but people these days act like mindless zombies and do whatever some moron on twitter or facebook tells them to do.

Ummm...no.

This would just torture her. I would never to this to someone I love and care about. This is a middle school prank. Hardly acceptable for high school.

My girl already gets upset about the pranks I pull on her and they are light weight.

My most recent:

My girl loves PayDays and dark chocolate Milky Ways. I knew I was going to beat her home to her apartment one night. So I copped one of each candy bar. I wrote "1/3" on a post it note on one of them, and "3/3" on a post it note on the other. Then I hid them around her apt pretty much in plain sight in places she'd see them if she just looked around real quick. When she got home I told her I had three surprises for her, but she'd have to look around for them. Well she found the two candy bars pretty quickly...ate one right away and one later that night. Then the next day she got home from work she FREAKED out on me. Telling me she looked everywhere for the 3rd candy bar and couldn't find it. I was just laughing hysterically in her face. Finally I told her that it was a prank and there wasn't a third candy bar. She didn't really believe me and kept looking until I assured her there wasn't another candy bar. She didn't find it very funny :rofl:. So I don't think this would be funny AT ALL.

Should have put the third sticky on your pipe

Ummm...no.

My most recent:

My girl loves PayDays and dark chocolate Milky Ways. I knew I was going to beat her home to her apartment one night. So I copped one of each candy bar. I wrote "1/3" on a post it note on one of them, and "3/3" on a post it note on the other. Then I hid them around her apt pretty much in plain sight in places she'd see them if she just looked around real quick. When she got home I told her I had three surprises for her, but she'd have to look around for them. Well she found the two candy bars pretty quickly...ate one right away and one later that night. Then the next day she got home from work she FREAKED out on me. Telling me she looked everywhere for the 3rd candy bar and couldn't find it. I was just laughing hysterically in her face. Finally I told her that it was a prank and there wasn't a third candy bar. She didn't really believe me and kept looking until I assured her there wasn't another candy bar. She didn't find it very funny :rofl:. So I don't think this would be funny AT ALL.

Should have put the third sticky on your pipe

Yeah that's what I thought was going to be the outcome while reading this from the beginning.

My
Ummm...no.

My most recent:

my schooll senoir prank was like this but with rabbits.

The chances of NT'ers doing this prank to their girls went from 15% to 1.5% after we all saw those recent reactions.

At the end of the day, as tough as all us NT'ers pretend to be, and as alpha/Don-Draper esque we all try to portray ourselves...no ones brave stupid enough to break their girls heart over an NT prank.

Better yet, none of us wants to see a reaction that will break our own hearts and backfire to the fullest. :lol:

Last edited:
The chances of NT'ers doing this prank to their girls went from 15% to 1.5% after we all saw those recent reactions.

At the end of the day, as tough as all us NT'ers pretend to be, and as alpha/Don-Draper esque we all try to portray ourselves...no ones brave stupid enough to break their girls heart over an NT prank.

Better yet, none of us wants to see a reaction that will break our own hearts and backfire to the fullest. :lol:
If you care about the person, you shouldn't stoop so low to do something like that.

If you do it and it backfires, that's a win in my book. The more you know...

Back
Top Bottom