Experiment: text your girl "I haven't been fully honest with you".

This is not a nice prank to do to ur girl, although the batman one turned out funny.

But, it does expose a girls craziness and unstable-ness like the chick that was talking **** about dudes size and admitting she messed with his friend. You definitely want that exposed before you fall for her lol
Agreed. Lots of issues and insecurities exposed.

When her first assumption is that you cheated on her and her first reaction is to go off on you, things ain't right.

Lmao. This **** would drive us nuts too though.
probably some dudes jimmies would rustle.  myself?  'i haven't been totally honest with you,'.  'so what else is new lol,' and would have forgotten about it 
laugh.gif

Nooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!

real life this can not be! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Ummm...no.

This would just torture her. I would never to this to someone I love and care about. This is a middle school prank. Hardly acceptable for high school.

My girl already gets upset about the pranks I pull on her and they are light weight.

My most recent:

My girl loves PayDays and dark chocolate Milky Ways. I knew I was going to beat her home to her apartment one night. So I copped one of each candy bar. I wrote "1/3" on a post it note on one of them, and "3/3" on a post it note on the other. Then I hid them around her apt pretty much in plain sight in places she'd see them if she just looked around real quick. When she got home I told her I had three surprises for her, but she'd have to look around for them. Well she found the two candy bars pretty quickly...ate one right away and one later that night. Then the next day she got home from work she FREAKED out on me. Telling me she looked everywhere for the 3rd candy bar and couldn't find it. I was just laughing hysterically in her face. Finally I told her that it was a prank and there wasn't a third candy bar. She didn't really believe me and kept looking until I assured her there wasn't another candy bar. She didn't find it very funny :rofl:. So I don't think this would be funny AT ALL.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

That is comedy!

That Batman post had me cracking up so I had to try it on my girl since it's our anniversary date today. 

Her last message to me prior to this troll prank: "Good morning handsome! I hope u got some sleep and have a great day at work! Muuaaahh I love you! Happy anniversary again!" - and I haven't responded at all till this...

I just wanted to see how she would respond and she responded exactly how I thought she would, lol. She ain't the loudmouth type.

Wolverine doesn't wear a costume though.
-person who didn't read xmen comics

Wolverine doesn't wear a costume though.
-person who didn't read xmen comics
True haha. Didn't even think about it. I was more anxious to really see how she would respond to it more than anything lol. Besides, does it matter who people use? They are all fictitious. 

Reactions: Ube
That Batman post had me cracking up so I had to try it on my girl since it's our anniversary date today. 

Her last message to me prior to this troll prank: "Good morning handsome! I hope u got some sleep and have a great day at work! Muuaaahh I love you! Happy anniversary again!" - and I haven't responded at all till this...

View media item 435426

I just wanted to see how she would respond and she responded exactly how I thought she would, lol. She ain't the loudmouth type.

Damn, post her response to it though. That's the best part :lol:

Back
Top Bottom