Explain your screen name...vol. what dose that mean?

it's two separate words with the second one xedik being a mantra word I came up with .......... well moreso that came to me ............. I can't remember what it's suppose to represent anymore ..... this is the only place where I've combined both to take place of a first and last name

it's two separate words with the second one xedik being a mantra word I came up with .......... well moreso that came to me ............. I can't remember what it's suppose to represent anymore ..... this is the only place where I've combined both to take place of a first and last name

LoveOfTheGame=got it from the Jordan Brand Advertisements. Love basketball, love shoes
916=My hometown
ohwell.gif

Supposed to be read as "sir Charles sole".. not so original not that I look back on it. Lol.

February 3rd is my bday, hence the 2 and 3. Plus its a very popular number here on NT I would assume.. the sole part is also for obvious reasons.. Charles is my name, and sir Charles was always a simple nickname to go along with it.. so there you have it:

SirCharles2ol3

Supposed to be read as "sir Charles sole".. not so original not that I look back on it. Lol.

February 3rd is my bday, hence the 2 and 3. Plus its a very popular number here on NT I would assume.. the sole part is also for obvious reasons.. Charles is my name, and sir Charles was always a simple nickname to go along with it.. so there you have it:

SirCharles2ol3

I'm black. I'm a king. 23, Jordans number and what I came to NT for.

The name in my avy is the sn I want.

I'm black. I'm a king. 23, Jordans number and what I came to NT for.

The name in my avy is the sn I want.

Back
Top Bottom