Explain your screen name...vol. what dose that mean?

my friend made it up for me as a aim name in 06
ohwell.gif

Datruth....used to play ball got the name at AND1 open run , plus people used to say I looked like Beans, 928 my born date,03 when I graduated

Datruth....used to play ball got the name at AND1 open run , plus people used to say I looked like Beans, 928 my born date,03 when I graduated

SUPA = SUPAKAT THE REGGAE ARTIST...HE WAS HOT MY LAST 2 YRS IN HS
Spoiler [+]
YES GIVIN OUT MY AGE

BIG = CUZ I AM!

SUPA = SUPAKAT THE REGGAE ARTIST...HE WAS HOT MY LAST 2 YRS IN HS
Spoiler [+]
YES GIVIN OUT MY AGE

BIG = CUZ I AM!

I was going to create a entertainment company at one point & time & my SN was going to be the name of it. I decided against it.

I was going to create a entertainment company at one point & time & my SN was going to be the name of it. I decided against it.

I used to lurk the music section before i had an account, and somebody said soething really stupid in the music forum and i had to reply, so i thought i could just make an account real fast, you know email username password so i just made upp some generic screename with no meaning.  but then i had to explain why i wanted to come here and get approved and what not and by that time i forgot what i was mad about.

I used to lurk the music section before i had an account, and somebody said soething really stupid in the music forum and i had to reply, so i thought i could just make an account real fast, you know email username password so i just made upp some generic screename with no meaning.  but then i had to explain why i wanted to come here and get approved and what not and by that time i forgot what i was mad about.

Back in 01 Styles P had a line in a song that said something like, "I ain't got to say !%@* because the toasters will talk". Thought the line was hot so I made it my NT name.

Toasters equals guns for those that are wondering.

Back in 01 Styles P had a line in a song that said something like, "I ain't got to say !%@* because the toasters will talk". Thought the line was hot so I made it my NT name.

Toasters equals guns for those that are wondering.

Back
Top Bottom