Explain your SN Vol. Seen some funny/weird ones

mycoldyourdone = michael jordan

and im aware i should be using youre not your but i didnt want it to seem like mycoldyouredone

:wow: that's one cool SN. Very clever. Mine is very easy. My initials are DR and my birthday is august 13th so you put those 2 together and tada my SN is born. Actually my full initials are DAR and on other sites that I have accounts on, I use DAR813 but when I got my account here I just went with DR813

martin_lawrence5.jpg

+

smang.jpg

SMANGALANG

There were 3 of us and we had hella shoes like a team, and im the only one on the acct. So there ya go.

I was signing up and had another screen name but i didn't finish the registration and left ot up on my comp and when I came back some one typed in hypebeast5 and completed the registration so I sucked with it knowing it takes forever to make a new email and register all over again.

Last edited:
im from cleveland and i lived in maryland at the time and I used to play basketall all the time...creative right lol

mycoldyourdone = michael jordan
and im aware i should be using youre not your but i didnt want it to seem like mycoldyouredone

I say my cold your done every time I see this guy post and not once have I caught on. I'm embarrassed. :smh: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom