EXPLOSION @ Boston Marathon

I saw on IG one of the deceased is actually an 8 year old boy who was running for the kids that died in Sandy Hook....is this even true?...didn't know kids could run in these marathons...

He probably was not an official runner just running without a number. You have to qualify for these runs, but there are peps that go out there and run dirty.

I like Obama but why didnt he call this a terrorist attack? He loterally refused to say it

Boston cops are PISSED

He is smart.

Certain words triggers certain peps to get involved. Kind like when Governors go through a natural disaster in their state they have wait on the president to declare a national state of emergency. Only until then will the governor get help from the federal government.

In this case Obama is letting the local PD take care of the situation and from what it looks like, they have. No need to throw extra resources at something the local PD has handled.

Im pretty sure in the coming days he will mention the words you seek and that probably wont come until Boston says hey we need help or once they figure a cross borders connection. In this case we dont have every single federal, state and local agent polluting the crime scene. It's Boston's city and the BPD knows the area better than any fed. I applaud Obama for letting BPD handle it.

Remember certain words can set a tremendous chain of events in our government. We hear them, but in government that means certain wheels can begin to turn (ie Martial Law).

Last edited:
RIP to those who passed

hope theres nothing else in store, this BS needs to stop.

Sad and shocking news.  R.I.P to the victims.

We are the best country in the world and we will bounce back stronger then ever and we will find who did this.  

Cowardly attack. So much hate in this world. Now i'm a little nervous. Seems like theres no way to tell when one of these random acts of terrorism will occur. I'm just really disappointed . Were all humans why hate, attack, and kill each other?

R.I.P. to the victims and thoughts and prayers go out to their families. I hope the 130 injured will be able to recover both physically and mentally. We should all be able to live in peace and be able to do things we like doing , or do things we have to do, (such as going to work) without living in fear that there will be a terrorist attack or someone might blow up a bomb or crash a plane into the building you'e working in.Unfortunately everytime things cool down theres another attack somewhere. I don't understand why these terrorist have so much hate for America |I

Cowardly attack. So much hate in this world. Now i'm a little nervous. Seems like theres no way to tell when one of these random acts of terrorism will occur. I'm just really disappointed . Were all humans why hate, attack, and kill each other?

R.I.P. to the victims and thoughts and prayers go out to their families. I hope the 130 injured will be able to recover both physically and mentally. We should all be able to live in peace and be able to do things we like doing , or do things we have to do, (such as going to work) without living in fear that there will be a terrorist attack or someone might blow up a bomb or crash a plane into the building you'e working in.Unfortunately everytime things cool down theres another attack somewhere. I don't understand why these terrorist have so much hate for America |I

How do you knows its a foreign attack and not domestic? Don't count anyone out.

Do some research outside of the mainstream United States media a little bit, you will understand. We all need to become more active and involved in our government and who we select to run it.

R.I.P. to the victims and thoughts and prayers go out to their families. I hope the 130 injured will be able to recover both physically and mentally. We should all be able to live in peace and be able to do things we like doing , or do things we have to do, (such as going to work) without living in fear that there will be a terrorist attack or someone might blow up a bomb or crash a plane into the building you'e working in.Unfortunately everytime things cool down theres another attack somewhere. I don't understand why these terrorist have so much hate for America
tired.gif
They hate us because we are a free country.  Women have rights, minorities have rights, gays have rights.  A lot of people around the world don't like that.   Some people are just evil and enjoy destroying good things.   We had to fight for our freedom and  believe it or not we are still fighting various groups around the world who want to take our freedom away.   Also we help others around the world who are fighting for their freedom. 

What a sad event. Read about it after refreshing Yahoo News coming back from my work lunch, and just shook my head in disbelief. Total downer.

In terms of who did this, I do believe we need to straighten out the facts first. But either way, a heinous, unspeakable act happened and those who did it deserve to be brought to justice.

They hate us because we are a free country.  Women have rights, minorities have rights, gays have rights.  A lot of people around the world don't like that.   Some people are just evil and enjoy destroying good things.   We had to fight for our freedom and  believe it or not we are still fighting various groups around the world who want to take our freedom away.   Also we help others around the world who are fighting for their freedom. 

View media item 367636

i'm not sure if these two posts are serious or not.

Last edited:

They are dead serious.

lol I am serious.  dude asked why someone would attack us.  I just listed a few reasons why.   I know there are many more.  It could be people from our own country that was mad at something or somebody or it could be from terrorist  overseas but sometimes people are just evil and they like to do evil things.  

View media item 367641

:rollin

My dude.

Back
Top Bottom