EXPLOSION @ Boston Marathon

That guy from twitter is a fool, taking pictures at the window with a potential bomb right there... GET TO COVER!!!

It reminds me of Cedric the Entertainer joke he said at the kings of comedy, black ppl run when potential danger is present, white ppl go towards the danger to find out first hand of the threat. What's going on here?? Hahaha SMH

Man this dude is hidding in a damn building.... Sun is coming up. No way he can get away now.
Yep it sounds like they are gonna go in and kill him once the sun comes up.  They are telling people in the area that  they think he is in to stay home from work today.  It's about to go down.  time to send this scumbag to hell. 

Last edited:
No cars will be allowed to be on the road in Watertown.

MIT officer was ambushed while in his car by the suspects

What's scary is that it's very easy that these two guys have accomplices waiting in the bushes with an attack planned somewhere else at a later time. |I

What's scary is that it's very easy that these two guys have accomplices waiting in the bushes with an attack planned somewhere else at a later time.
tired.gif
real talk

I predict the state will be on lock down in the next police briefing. Swat team currently going door to door in Watertown

@NewsBreaker: BREAKING: Scanner: Police have detained 3 people in Watertown --- officer told dispatcher "We got him - he's in custody right now"

@NewsBreaker: DEVELOPING: NBC: Pete Williams: carjacking victim told authorities the carjackers identified themselves as the marathon bombers - @cwarzel

I hope these aren't copycatters...

Back
Top Bottom