Explosion on 23rd and 7th/8th in NYC

Crazy how all that money is being spent on stopping these terror attacks yet they actually stopped nothing since they started putting massive money (post 9/11)

Crazy how all that money is being spent on stopping these terror attacks yet they actually stopped nothing since they started putting massive money (post 9/11)
how do you know they have 'stopped nothing' since 9/11? Thats absolutely not true.

Wait, do they even publicly release how many attacks they actually DO stop?

Just got that alert too. Trains barely moving due to a police investigation.

All of new york just got an alert for Ahmad Khan Rahami.

Cstoke5WYAA17ie.jpg

My cousin lives around there, she's good thank God. Be safe my NY people

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited:
Just got that alert too. Trains barely moving due to a police investigation.

It's funny i didn't get a seat today which is very rare. I figured it was because the rain screwed up the trains. Heard the alter go off and figured it was a flash flood warning. Never seen alerts for non amber alert situations. Or at least i don't recall.

Last edited:
how do you know they have 'stopped nothing' since 9/11? Thats absolutely not true.

Wait, do they even publicly release how many attacks they actually DO stop?
I'm speaking in the regard of the NSA, which got massive money post 9/11 to start listening to everything. All that money and they confirmed it didn't help to stop anything.

http://motherboard.vice.com/blog/yo...lots-the-nsas-domestic-spy-program-has-foiled

It is said in the article that the old way of doing things (tips, informant, cia and fbi operations) detected the possible attacks.

So my point was : all that extra money going to NSA post 9/11 didn't make a change in stopping terrorist attacks.

Last edited:
"They" trying to distract us from the pipeline being built hillarys health/body double and funding Israel with all that new $$$...no coincidence stay safe out there

I swear, you conspiracy theorists just love to be skeptics for the sake of being a skeptic. This was an inside job fueled by "them" to distract us from the pipeline, Clinton's health/body double, and Israel's funding?? :x

Leave and never come back with that crap. You sound like a complete buffoon.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom