Extremely lucky people

laugh.gif
at1:40 mark

I'm lost on the tennis one too the camera just isn't good enough to focus on what happened.

WOW @ those near car collisons.

The train one use to be my fear as a kid, kinda still is.

last night we were drivin on this road with no streetlights side by side with another car and you could only see like 30 feet forward with lights on because itwas so dark, and some ****** decides to walk across the road with his family. My dude who was driving slammed the brakes when we saw them right in front of us,and they got out of our way literally a yard or less from the front of the car.

I was SO SURE he was gonna hit them and theyd all be killed, cuz we were goin 55 and they were just walkin. The crazy thing is he had just been cursin at aslower driver for blocking our path and if she had got out of the way before she did, that whole fam would have been killed last night.

Like an angel in disguise.

[color= rgb(0, 0, 255)]That cops and robbers one has to be fake. If you look on the other side of the street inthe beginning, you can see one of the cop cars just sitting right there when the robbers run out.[/color]

THE TENNIS ONE....

IF YOU LOOK CLOSELY, YOU CAN SEE A KID IN THE BACK HOLDING HIS HANDS UP LIKE HE DID SOMETHING REALLY KOOOL.. I guess they hit the ball some way and he caughtit. NOT SURE SO PLEASE DONT QUOTE ME ON IT.

wow. the one with the lady hanging off the balcony of what looked like a hotel
eek.gif
i'd be %*!!##+% my pants if that was me

Back
Top Bottom