Extremely nervous about my Jordan XI Blk/Wht/Red "Bred"

I don't know if I've been reading to many NikeTalk threads on fakes, b-grades, pre-releases, etc... but I'm over here studying my most recent NON-retail, EBAY, purchase like a hawk and I'm not to sure about what I see. Having NEVER owned a pair of 11's, I'm coming to you guys.

Ebay seller - xxboysiexx (66) 97% positive feedback
Sold multiple pairs of the shoes.
Shoes arrived via UPS, in a FinishLine box. The original UPS label matches the person I bought them from.
The box did not have a MSRP tag and didn't seem to be perforated rip either from it being taken off.

Here are the pics, if anyone needs more pics, just let me know.

View media item 222023View media item 222024View media item 222025View media item 222026View media item 222027View media item 222028View media item 222029View media item 222030View media item 222031View media item 222032View media item 222033

Look legit to me.

To make sure, look at the tag inside the shoe and make sure there is a UPC label beside the release date.

Looks like a pair from overseas.
Overseas pairs dont have price tags on the box and have the label you have on the insole instead of a size tag.

Makes sense since overseas MSRP and sizes are different than the US.

Those are legit. It doesn't have a MSRP tag on it because it's a European pair, which is why it has that sticker inside the shoe. Why the shoes came in a Finish Line box is beyond me.
My guess is he probably works at Finish Line and decided to print the UPS label himself at the store, use their boxes, and just ship them when the UPS guy arrives instead of driving to a UPS store. That's what I do sometimes.

dates on tag

07/11/12 - 09/26/12

then says Made In China
under that is a bar code
under that are two numbers, the one on the right says UPC

thanks everyone for your prompt responses. Put my mind to ease. Now it's off to find some concords. Thread lock.

Back
Top Bottom