Eye of the Tiger vs. Danger Zone , Best Alltime Theme song

to me these are the 2 best but hands down eye of the tiger got it . i hear it and still get hype to fight and i cant even fight
laugh.gif

danger zone was hot too but don't do it for me like eye of the tiger, besides i always picture val kilmer doin this

tumblr_m2fcv7bsoC1r6qn2po4_400.gif

roll.gif

for the youngsters who aint heard either and gonna come in here posting lose yourself

Spoiler [+]
tumblr_lzk3rwDbw41qgkp9ho1_500.gif

who u got ?

Everyday I walk out the door Eye of The Tiger is playing on my iPod. $#*# gets you pumped.
Another song that I listen to when I wanna get pumped.
pimp.gif

only reason i brought up danger zone was my cousin is swearing by it , this ends my argument
laugh.gif

Considering I didn't know what the hell Danger Zone was, I will go with the Eye of the Tiger. Not even sure what your cousin is talking about. Make sure he reads this. Wassup cuz!

^ u dont know danger zone bro ? never seen top gun ?

cuzzo said he's stickin with danger zone
laugh.gif

I saw it when I was little. Never seen it since. When I think of music from Top GUn I think of

^ Yeah, that Top Gun theme song is awesome as well.
smokin.gif

Eye of the Tiger, but both are great.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I saw it when I was little. Never seen it since. When I think of music from Top GUn I think of
pimp.gif

Eye of the tiger tho....

Eye of the tiger, does anyone agree that eye of the tiger can be considered one of the greatest songs ever made.

Originally Posted by Will0827

Eye of the tiger, does anyone agree that eye of the tiger can be considered one of the greatest songs ever made.
Easily up there in most motivational songs of all time. That song will make you want to f-somebody/something up. 
laugh.gif

Y'all BUGGIN'...
..."Danger Zone" easy.

Top-Gun-Kawasaki-GPZ750R_500X300_1.JPG

aviator-sunglasses.jpg

Rocky over there listenin' to "Eye of the Tiger" gettin' his brains beat in to impress wack %%% Adrian...

...meanwhile, over here in the "Danger Zone" - we skatin' off with Charlie on a bike with no helmet and jumpin' in jets goin' Mach 5.

And when the lights go out:

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom