Eyeglasses Post

Reaction score
Have any of my fellow visually impaired people ordered frames online? I just had an eye appointment yesterday so now I know my presciption and all that soI'm thinking about ordering some all black plastic frames online somewhere.
pimp.gif

Feel free to post your eyeglasses up too. Something like the sunglasses post that went down a few months ago for the spring/summer
laugh.gif

Don't order them online w/o trying a pair on. You can pull a Dirty and go to a store, try a pair on, and bust out with a "my wallet is inside the car,brb". Remember the model number and order online.

Originally Posted by wj4

Don't order them online w/o trying a pair on. You can pull a Dirty and go to a store, try a pair on, and bust out with a "my wallet is inside the car, brb". Remember the model number and order online.
roll.gif
not a bad idea.

Dont order it online, its better to go to a store and pick them out in person cause you get to try them on.

I ordered these on line from Dita Legends, but figured they would look good anyway.

t5j4g2.jpg

But its a risku have to take when ordering. U have to know the shape of ur face
and what will look right on it.

Zennioptical.com is where I ordered 3 pairs of perscription glasses without trying them on.

2 clear glasses, and 1 pair of sunglasses for $48.00 including shipping.

They took 3 weeks to come in. I have had all three for about a year, and they havn't broken. If they didn't look good on my face, I figured , what thehell, they were only $12 each. And they're good to have around if you lose a pair.

I'll try to find pics of the ones I have. (edited...Pics)
I couldnt find a pic with my 3rd pair on .

My Black frames

My Sunglasses (dont mind my face)

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

I ordered these on line from Dita Legends, but figured they would look good anyway.

t5j4g2.jpg

My man got the Brother Malcom joints
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Capo617

Originally Posted by wj4

Don't order them online w/o trying a pair on. You can pull a Dirty and go to a store, try a pair on, and bust out with a "my wallet is inside the car, brb". Remember the model number and order online.
roll.gif
not a bad idea.

I always do that !
pimp.gif

p

I have these. Btw, if some of yall need contacts on the low, lemme know because I can hook you up since I work in an Optometrist's office part time.

Originally Posted by wj4

I take a picture of the price tag
happy.gif

Lenscrafters wants $290 + Rx for some Zegna fames, i checked online and the whole package is $250.

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

p

I have these. Btw, if some of yall need contacts on the low, lemme know because I can hook you up since I work in an Optometrist's office part time.
Did you order of bestbuyeyeglasses? I was thinking of ordering some frames off there but I wasn't sure if they were legit or not.

Originally Posted by Orange Soda Man

p

Did you order of bestbuyeyeglasses? I was thinking of ordering some frames off there but I wasn't sure if they were legit or not.
Nah, I got mine through framesdirect.com. Like wj4 said, I went into a store and tried them on and left. Looked up the model # and ordered online.Free lenses too. Poly Crizal with Scotchguard FTW
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

t5j4g2.jpg

those are
pimp.gif

what the tag lookin like I know Dita's get up there

@B Smooth, I dropped $500 for the frames alone.
I def feel they are worth it tho. There are a lot of
other good brands out there, esp Japanese ones.

I came across that Zenni site I was like nah that's too good to be true. Like 30 shipped for a pair of black plastics with the lenses I thought it was ascam waiting to happen. I might have to give it a try.

I have to pairs of glasses. 1 is Nike for sports related activities, and my other 1 is Vasace for every day wear.

Originally Posted by Orange Soda Man

p

Nah, I got mine through framesdirect.com. Like wj4 said, I went into a store and tried them on and left. Looked up the model # and ordered online. Free lenses too. Poly Crizal with Scotchguard FTW
pimp.gif
These are the kind of frames I'm trying to grab.
pimp.gif
. The metal ones I got now are all beat up it's about time for an upgrade.
grin.gif

i just found out i need glasses, im thinking about getting some polo frames but i have to see how they look on my weird @%! head lol.

Nah you can order them offline. If its your first time getting glasses dont do this though....but if its not then take off the pair of glasses you have now,just read the measurements and find something online (most sites have the measurements) and find something close to match the size you have now.

Im rock with these right now.

EA_9267.jpg

And

Gucci_GG_1878_QYP

Need a pair of black ones though any suggestions?

I think I'ma try a pair of the all black ones on Zenni. Got a few pairs for like 12 bucks it's worth a try. If they aint the right size I can just usethem around the house as beaters or something and find a smaller pair to wear outside.

Back
Top Bottom