Eyeglasses Post

just got these:

15E68050.jpg

got these:

1866INLO001.jpg
Gucci 1866/U.  210 for frame, 50 for lens.

gucci-1875-eyeglasses-0DF1.jpg
Gucci 1875. t230 for frame, 50 for lens.

fully covered by insurance
pimp.gif
, get a new pair every year for free. 

anyone got a pair of Hugo Boss'? Hugo Boss frames run from 400-600
sick.gif
, but they look super nice. 

Originally Posted by lostsoulswander

Originally Posted by moneyisthemotive

i was thinking about getting eyeglasses, not because my eyes are bad, but because i look relatively young as compared to the people I work with ... i always felt wearing glasses made you look more professional and mature ...

anyone have experience with this? any suggestions? thanks ...

get some frames without prescription lenses?

yeah thats my plan but i was wondering if anyone had done this before and if it sounds stupid ... like if i walk into a eye center and ask to try on frames and then just say naw i just want them for work, no prescription lol ...

Originally Posted by Regal Black

Originally Posted by simpliSD

1576AON001.jpg

Copped these on eBay ($150)
Gucci 1576 AON
pimp.gif
, they run kinda small though.

I have those same frames also.  I like them a lot.
Word. I got them in stores though.. the were like 300+

I got these Versace  frames for free. Retail is $215 I believe.
VE1121_6380109.jpg

I only use these in class, when I'm trynna read the board.

Originally Posted by lostsoulswander

i was thinking about getting eyeglasses, not because my eyes are bad, but because i look relatively young as compared to the people I work with ... i always felt wearing glasses made you look more professional and mature ...

anyone have experience with this? any suggestions? thanks ...

get some frames without prescription lenses?

yeah thats my plan but i was wondering if anyone had done this before and if it sounds stupid ... like if i walk into a eye center and ask to try on frames and then just say naw i just want them for work, no prescription lol ...
no need to go to an eye doctor, just google non prescription glasses on amazon or something and buy them
For example: Link

For those on a budget y'all should check out Warby Parker. Frames and lenses are 95 bucks, quality is top notch and the frames are on the trendy side. My cousin got the plastic frame with the clear gradient and they're 
pimp.gif
. They ship out frames for you to try on for free. I think my next frames are gonna be some Warby Parkers.
http://www.warbyparker.com/

RAWse wrote:

simpliSD wrote:
1576AON001.jpg

Gucci 1576 AON
pimp.gif

I want these baaad... I don't need glasses, but i always thought glasses made me more distinguished/mature looking yadda yadda yadda.... never owned a pair of glasses but i know will need to wear them one day (parents have bad vision)... seriously considering buying these even though i know friends and family will be like "wth you doin'?"

Originally Posted by glasses

interestingly enough, an NT'r put me on to these from a previous thread

bought online without ever trying on, as they had a 100% guarantee return policy

sorry for face, only pic i have

o7ugwk.jpg

INFO?

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

I ordered these on line from Dita Legends, but figured they would look good anyway.

t5j4g2.jpg

But its a risku have to take when ordering. U have to know the shape of ur face
and what will look right on it.

dita's are definitely worth the money. their frames are pure quality. gotta trust the japanese to make some dope $*@*.

those are the grand reserves correct? i got a pair from my parents but i traded them for a pair of statemans. similar design but they're less bulky. now i just gotta get them prescribed
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

WARBYPARKER.COM

/THREAD
Yessir.
I have a pair of these:

2n6c19f.jpg

Best of all, all their glasses are $95 including prescription, and they donate a pair for every pair they sell. (similar to Toms)  They actually ship you up to 5 pairs to try on, free of charge-- including shipping, which is pretty dope since their frames are only sold online.

Overall, a pretty stand up company.

i'm rockin these
Versace-3112-eyeglasses-GB1.jpg

they're versace..first high dollar frames i've had..used to rock the cheap wal mart metal frames
laugh.gif
sick.gif

i dont know if i could buy frames online, i like to try them on and see how they look

Originally Posted by GeorgeCantstandya

RAWse wrote:

simpliSD wrote:
1576AON001.jpg

Gucci 1576 AON
pimp.gif

I want these baaad... I don't need glasses, but i always thought glasses made me more distinguished/mature looking yadda yadda yadda.... never owned a pair of glasses but i know will need to wear them one day (parents have bad vision)... seriously considering buying these even though i know friends and family will be like "wth you doin'?"

I have these and absolutely love them. I don't wear them as much since I mainly wear contacts.

Back
Top Bottom