**F' Nas & Jigga...Premo In the Studio w/ Slim Shady**

pimp.gif
eek.gif

eek.gif
They are both at the top of my lists at what they do and I never thoughtabout this combo. This is going to be legendary.
pimp.gif

"kind of like how he came with 'The Way I Am' but even more lyrical like the old Eminem."

i dunno if he can pull that off....

"Man…Eminem is back," Premier continues. "He attacked the track with a new style, just *%%%@*! ridiculous, kind of like how he came with 'The Way I Am' but even more lyrical like the old Eminem."

goosebumps.......................but again how many times before have we heard this already?

we'll see...just because its two talented dudes dont mean the outcome is gonna be what it should be

Umm I pray the best and prepare for the worst...... atleast on Ems part. I see no flaws in premo

Umm I pray the best and prepare for the worst...... atleast on Ems part. I see no flaws in premo

The former Gangstarr producer explained that he thought the initial song Eminem did with his own production was great but Eminem called, wanting that "DJ Premier sound."
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom