F/S Nike Michael Jordan Bulls Rookie Authentic Jersey Size 48

Please read the following before contacting me.

1. Email me at [email protected]

2. I ship either the same day you pay me, or the next business day, depending on the time I receive the payment. Jersey will be shipped USPS priority mail with signature confirmation.

3. I ship to confirmed PayPal addresses only. No exceptions whatsoever.

4. Take $15 off if you live in the LA area and pick it up locally from me.

5. No holds, first person to pay me gets the jersey.

6. I've sold stuff on here before (too lazy to the feedback since I rarely sell on here). Memphisboi who's a buy/sell guide can vouch for me though. I have over 800 positive feedback on eBay as a seller though. My username is koolgrap95 so feel free to look that up so you can know who you're dealing with.

Now onto the jersey.

Nike Bulls Jordan 84-03 edition jersey. Size 48 (xl) $260 shipped or best offer.

This jersey came out in the summer of 04 when Nike brought out a bunch of different Jordan jerseys that he wore during his Bulls years right before their contract to make NBA jerseys was about to expire.

This would be a nice pickup item for any Jordan fan or jersey collector. Especially with these getting harder and harder to find in sizes 48 and smaller as bigger sizes were mass produced back then.

Everything is heavily painted on this jersey as it was meant to replicate how the Bulls jerseys were in Jordans rookie season as the Bulls didn't start having sewn on numbers until the 92-93 season.

Jersey was worn a few times but is in great shape. Especially when you consider this jersey is 12 years old. I took a decent amount of pics, but if you want more, feel free to contact me.

All sales are final though, so please ask me any questions or concerns you have PRIOR to purchasing the jersey to avoid any potential misunderstanding. I don't mind you flooding me with questions so feel free to hit me up with whatever questions you may have regarding the jersey.

Back
Top Bottom