F/S: Reebok Question Mids | Jordan XI Lows & Olympic VIs | KD IV XMAS | Foamposites | Uptempos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Method of Shipping: USPS w/ Delivery Confirmation (Double-Boxed Unless Otherwise Noted) - [Insurance available upon request. Additional Fees Apply.]
Payment: Sent through Verified/Confirmed PayPal accounts only. (No Exceptions. Once cleared, item will be sent out immediately.)
References: maulrat, DMONEY23444, SoSickening, etc.

**Please Note** Along with Payment(s) from Verified/Confirmed PayPal accounts, I will only sell to NT members with some form of buying/selling reference(s) within this forum and/or proof of consistent transactions via other forums/marketplaces (eBay, Amazon, etc.) If you do not meet these (2) requirements, I apologize. However, I'd like to keep the integrity of this section of the forum for both your safety and mine. Please contact me by posting in this thread or via PM. If there are any specific pictures or questions that need to be addressed, please let me know as all sales are final (i.e. No Returns or Refunds). Also, I do not wish to ship internationally at this time and would prefer to deal/ship within the continental United States...

***Reebok Question Mid - (2012 | Red Pearl Toes)***
Size: 9.5
Condition: New/DS
Price: $200 Shipped
RBKQuestions.jpg

***Jordan Retro 11 Lows - (2012 | White/Red)***
Condition: New/DS
Price: $170 Shipped
XILows.jpg

***Jordan Retro 6 - (2012 | Olympics)***