Fabolous Ft. Keri Hilson & Ryan Leslie - Everything, Everyday, Everywhere (Official Video)

Too much going on. Not just in the video but in the song too. Hate Keri and in the video too (*+%! she do to her hair?)

son how many videos/movies does Fab have out right now?

i feel like every week he's dropping something new.

& yeah too much is going in that video.

Fab definately pushing this album. I think it'll be a hit. Keri looking gorgeous as usuall. And, I dont mind Fab oversaturating the market by dropping newmaterial every hour/day. It's a good look for him IMO. Props to Loso and the album will be bought today.

pimp.gif

First time, I heard the entire song. Keri did cool.....in the official threads mad heads was coming down on her feature. Album is copped after I come out thegym.
smokin.gif

months later and im still addicted to that beat. and keri hilson lookin right as usual

the beat is kill, i remember snippets being leaked on youtube months ago and just rocking out to it for 1:25 or something dumb like that lol. album was copped,its pretty dope so far. a little heavy on the feature side imo, but the songs still sound good and fab of course is on point. and its another version of thesong that got my man johnta austin on it that sounds
pimp.gif
as well.

prolly pickup the album sometime this week...been shearchin for those shades for a minute

Keri got **** on with the chorus...what A&R let them dub her voice UNDER Fab's...thats a slap in the face as a professional.

they still make rap VIDEOS?!?
smh.gif

club, party, girls, bottles, everyone's ballin.....IM SICK OF IT......am i mad?!? YES...
laugh.gif
, naw...i just want people to make decent videos with atleast some kind ofplot?!?!?!?!? is that hard or sumthin?

same ol stuff...over and over

That video was wack... I mean this idea has been used a million times, and they somehow managed to @#+$ it up...

The snippet version @ The end of "Its My Time" > "Official video"

I thought it was kind of funny how when he says the line
"Man I couldnt even say... Ask these other silicone Ns how being fake feel"
They're showin Rick Ross...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

^^^^^ I thought I was the only one who caught that
laugh.gif
whoever did the editing knew what they was doing

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Keri got **** on with the chorus...what A&R let them dub her voice UNDER Fab's...thats a slap in the face as a professional.

Funny you pointed that out. The thing I didn't like about this track was the "Every every every every every" at the end of the song...Who everidea that was was horrible....it just sounds awkward & is someone's attempt to be creative...
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom