* FABOLOUS JERSEY APPRECIATION THREAD!!!! Vol. Will Smith, Al Bundy, Bobb Boucher and AC Slater...

ordered my bel air jersey from ali express last week and got it today. pretty good for being from china. the threading isnt the cleanest as theres loose threads, but being $14 it doesnt bother me or even look that bad. im very happy with it.

as far as sizing goes i normally wear xl in american t shirts since i like a looser fit. well my jersey was xl and it fits good. some t shirts i have are looser, but this still fits well. im not the skinniest person so the chest part is a little tighter, but i also had a white tee under it when i tried it on. the length is also similar to my xl shirts. no complaints with size.

in the end i have to say that xl isnt as baggy or loose as some other shirts that i have are, but its far from too small. i say go with the size you would normally look for when buying shirts. if you want to be sure it fits go a size up, but you probably dont need too. the cloth is light and not heavy like mitchell and ness or hardwood classics. its really worth it for the price and i will be looking into other jerseys from there.

Last edited:
the only thing I'm skeptical about is that the number and letters look crumpled/pliable in all the review photos on aliexpress

My Smith jersey was symmetrical but is that the back end thats longer? That woudnt other me too much, prolly woudve thought it was suppose to be like that. If it bothers you that much its a quick and easy fix at the tailors.

As promised. Came a day late but it's finally here 
smokin.gif

Bel-Air jersey came out pretty decent.

Only gripe is this 
frown.gif

Shuttlesworth jersey came out a lot better, and as you can see it has the champion brand tags this time. Had to turn on the flash since the light in here is terrible 
laugh.gif

All in all, I'd say this was a good purchase. They feel good, not too big on me (usually wear a medium in shirts so I ordered the same size), don't feel cheap, etc.. I'll be grabbing more later 
smokin.gif

which seller/store did you get your jesus from?  i want to make sure i get the one with the champion tags but every seller show it without the tags.  thanks

As promised. Came a day late but it's finally here :smokin

View media item 1841449

Bel-Air jersey came out pretty decent.

View media item 1841463
View media item 1841464
View media item 1841469

Only gripe is this :frown:

View media item 1841465

Shuttlesworth jersey came out a lot better, and as you can see it has the champion brand tags this time. Had to turn on the flash since the light in here is terrible :lol:

View media item 1841466
View media item 1841467
View media item 1841470
View media item 1841468

All in all, I'd say this was a good purchase. They feel good, not too big on me (usually wear a medium in shirts so I ordered the same size), don't feel cheap, etc.. I'll be grabbing more later :smokin  

nice!

I don't know if this thread is still going on but I ordered 6 Jerseys on the 31st of December and 2 of them have already arrived from Aliexpress. I also ordered from borizcustoms and a web store called Bonanza. I ordered the white Jesus Shuttlesworth Lincoln jersey and Fresh Prince of Bel-Air Carlton Banks jersey from there (Still awaiting). I ordered the Quincy McCall Crenshaw jersey and Kobe Bryant Lower Marion jersey from Borizcustoms (still awaiting). Then I ordered the blue Jesus Shuttlesworth Lincoln High jersey, Steph Curry Davidson jersey and the Space Jam Tune Squad MJ jersey with shorts. The blue Lincoln high and Davidson jersey have arrived, I am not a jersey expert so I cannot comment wholeheartedly on the quality however from my perspective it looks nice and clean, i got a size M, tbh I could've went with a sz S and did fine but it's okay, if anyone wants pics I'll post

I don't know if this thread is still going on but I ordered 6 Jerseys on the 31st of December and 2 of them have already arrived from Aliexpress. I also ordered from borizcustoms and a web store called Bonanza. I ordered the white Jesus Shuttlesworth Lincoln jersey and Fresh Prince of Bel-Air Carlton Banks jersey from there (Still awaiting). I ordered the Quincy McCall Crenshaw jersey and Kobe Bryant Lower Marion jersey from Borizcustoms (still awaiting). Then I ordered the blue Jesus Shuttlesworth Lincoln High jersey, Steph Curry Davidson jersey and the Space Jam Tune Squad MJ jersey with shorts. The blue Lincoln high and Davidson jersey have arrived, I am not a jersey expert so I cannot comment wholeheartedly on the quality however from my perspective it looks nice and clean, i got a size M, tbh I could've went with a sz S and did fine but it's okay, if anyone wants pics I'll post
Did you get a tracking number with the Borizcustoms order? I am looking to order with them but I'd like to know how long it's going to take.

yeah I got a tracking number I think, I would have to check my email, it's not very reliable however, but it took about 2-3 weeks to come

Almost forgot to post. Ordered from Pro Jersey World on Aliexpress about 2 weeks ago and it came in on Saturday.

This one fits a little bigger in the arms area but other than that I like it. I've got a small story to post about another seller I ordered from later lol

Quote:

Almost forgot to post. Ordered from Pro Jersey World on Aliexpress about 2 weeks ago and it came in on Saturday.

This one fits a little bigger in the arms area but other than that I like it. I've got a small story to post about another seller I ordered from later lol
You should be ashamed of yourself
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom