**FABOLOUS thread**

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

Originally Posted by Taj gibson

Originally Posted by ninjahood

a-team = joe, ran, hitch

triangle offense = fab joe cain

homie got those 2 groups confused....

BTW, joe NEVER outrapped fabolous back then...don't let this murda muzik budden fool you, son was still mastering his craft.
joe was never a part of A team

Take ur lil +$% back to 00-01
A-team was always Ran and hitchcock...joey was just an affiliate i know its hard for u to remember cause 00-01 was the year the memory lost started to kick, fossil 

laugh.gif

I like how Fab didn't really lean on the metaphors for this tape (although there are a ton). I think this is one of his better tapes

I like how Fab didn't really lean on the metaphors for this tape (although there are a ton). I think this is one of his better tapes

really thou, mo brooklyn, mo harlem, more southside, payback are DEFINITELY my favorite tracks...

freck>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.

really thou, mo brooklyn, mo harlem, more southside, payback are DEFINITELY my favorite tracks...

freck>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.

Originally Posted by jrdnkiks213

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Nah, Wiz is a corny.
word fam.
Someone needs to explain the turkey burger/hot chocolate line.

Apparently Wiz was trying to fly out Natalie Nunn to Pittsburgh..and had a room for her ready with turkey burgers and hot chocolate.\

Here it is... mad annoying though.
Thats not really a shot to Wiz
grin.gif

I heard Him go at everybody tho... Ross "If everybody a Boss then whos really workin If they say they got that raw *$%$ that really mean them white squares is stepped on billie jean"   "Really Tho
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jrdnkiks213

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Nah, Wiz is a corny.
word fam.
Someone needs to explain the turkey burger/hot chocolate line.

Apparently Wiz was trying to fly out Natalie Nunn to Pittsburgh..and had a room for her ready with turkey burgers and hot chocolate.\

Here it is... mad annoying though.
Thats not really a shot to Wiz
grin.gif

I heard Him go at everybody tho... Ross "If everybody a Boss then whos really workin If they say they got that raw *$%$ that really mean them white squares is stepped on billie jean"   "Really Tho
pimp.gif

freck>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.

word, brings back crazy memories.....To be honest, I have like 3-5 favorite joints on this.

freck>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.

word, brings back crazy memories.....To be honest, I have like 3-5 favorite joints on this.

Jus copped my tickets for may 20th @ the house of blues in Atlantic City... Plz loso... Bring freck n red cafe
pimp.gif

Jus copped my tickets for may 20th @ the house of blues in Atlantic City... Plz loso... Bring freck n red cafe
pimp.gif

one of the verses ive heard before prior to listening to the mixtape, i believe it was part of the funk flex freestyle he did on Hot 97

one of the verses ive heard before prior to listening to the mixtape, i believe it was part of the funk flex freestyle he did on Hot 97

freck>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.

freck>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.

Back
Top Bottom