pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

jersey era in its prime
pimp.gif

The whole 2001-04 era is underrated IMO. Mitchell & Ness jerseys, Hypno, mixtapes being huge...these years never get mentioned when classic times get brought up.

Mad cameos in this video, too - Diddy always brings out an ensemble cast, ever since the early Bad Boy days.

Originally Posted by J A M E S

The whole 2001-04 era is underrated IMO. Mitchell & Ness jerseys, Hypno, mixtapes being huge...these years never get mentioned when classic times get brought up.

Mad cameos in this video, too - Diddy always brings out an ensemble cast, ever since the early Bad Boy days.

That was actually a fun $+! time period for hip hop 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Diddy's Faulk jersey- 
pimp.gif

Fab's Suns jersey & double Jesus pieces- 
pimp.gif

My dude Jalen- 
pimp.gif

Brings back so many good memories from that summer.

Maaaaaan I thought this video was the GOAT when it dropped
laugh.gif
def one of my favorites though. Fab stayed with the jersey's and fitteds. Appreciated

Even though I didn't know the 7's he had on were fake at the time, after watching this video I had to get them
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by J A M E S

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

QFT, it was a great time in general

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Dat LA Rams Joe Nameth x Dem Laney V's fit...

I always thought that Fab wore the bandana over the fitted because he couldn't find a Throwback LA Lakers hat in time for the vid...
laugh.gif

Man, but Fab used to have all the paraphernalia... Used to have a young, broke N' like me smitten with jealousy...

Hurt my heart when he had the MIA Jamal Mashburn in the "It's My Party" video...

Seymore CAKE wrote:
J A M E S wrote:

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JayMosEnvied

Even though I didn't know the 7's he had on were fake at the time, after watching this video I had to get them
pimp.gif

he had on french blue 7's bruh... nothing fake about those.

wow i havent heard this song in a minute. its great seeing the way rappers dressed then and how they dress now.. complete 180
and after watching this video i immediately had to play
<param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="853" height="480" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed>

if this doesnt work i give up trying to embed this video

I want dem frenchies though.

Fab was my son son.... Still is... I remember not being able to afford not ONE authentic or throwback jerz.... Boy I was poor.

But dude had me buggin out when they had that show on Vh1 and they was like he just walked into a store and copped around 300 throwbacks @ once.... I was just tight.
Its crazy 10 years passed though. Fab prolly near Jay-Z age by now.

Originally Posted by throwback1718

I want dem frenchies though.

Fab was my son son.... Still is... I remember not being able to afford not ONE authentic or throwback jerz.... Boy I was poor.

But dude had me buggin out when they had that show on Vh1 and they was like he just walked into a store and copped around 300 throwbacks @ once.... I was just tight.
Its crazy 10 years passed though. Fab prolly near Jay-Z age by now.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

and with M&N's ridiculous prices...that's some serious bank on throwbacks

Back
Top Bottom