FABOLOUS was arrested for domestic violence.

Fabolous isn't even that rich tho as a gold digger target, Ray J already exposed him for pushing old 2004 bentley gt and needing Ray J to lend him his lambo for his music video, living in a condo while Ray J in a 20,000 sq ft mansion with indoor pool and outdoor pool, indoor basketball court and outdoor basketball court. Ray J's assistant drives a bentley gt while Ray J's gone through at least a dozen exotic cars

Ray J is top 5 west coast all time as Vince Staples said.

Ray J has Raycon Global, a fast growing startup in the electric transportation vehicle space as well as wearable tech that closed a $31 million distribution deal. He also owns a gym and tech ad agency in Vegas. He was just in a lead role in the successful play "Thugs and the Women who love them". He's also been eating off multiple reality tv shows and gotten so many checks from both VH1 and Oxygen for almost a decade now. That's even going into everything he's done in his music career singing and writing, commercials and movies he did as a kid. Starring as D Money in Moesha etc.
32231DE2-9669-4398-B356-F3418A589455.gif

Bruh you are the most pocket watching dude up here. **** is quite disturbing. You not too much different then the chicks steezy describe from Washington heights.

Imagine if people relied on NT for news, and read the last 3 pages in this thread. They would've learned whether or not Twista is hot, how much RayJ is rich, how to spell candidate, La Marina, and zero about whats going on w Fab :lol

Speaking of La Marina, when does it open? I gotta hit it up

I was about to mention Republica, last time I was out there the dude said that spot was way more jumping. Ima check both spots out, good looks.

I watched that video again. Fab really looked like an over emotional lame. Son too old to be pacing up and down with a knife in his hand making idle threats while his body guard holds him back. Son is really tough threathing a women and a dude that is older than him and prob washed. Son built the proesecutors case for them. Out in public doing all that dumb ish. A real gangsta wouldn’t hit a women and a real gangsta wouldn’t get caught on camera slipping like Fab.

I didn't pick up on this, but in the vid, someone pointed out that Fab didn't take any steps towards the girl's father....pump faked a few times towards the girl tho...

Also, a screen shot of a conversation between a husband/wife as some sort of legitimate source is like using Yahoo answers to back up a claim.

I didn't pick up on this, but in the vid, someone pointed out that Fab didn't take any steps towards the girl's father....pump faked a few times towards the girl tho...

Also, a screen shot of a conversation between a husband/wife as some sort of legitimate source is like using Yahoo answers to back up a claim.
A good proescutor will turn that screen shot into a conviction.

I can’t believe all these dudes and women stanning for Fab like he’s Santa Claus or something.

I liked Fab a lot as a rapper and was one of my favorites, but i can’t co-sign some clown running around putting his hands on women.

What’s sad is that you could tell from Love and Hip Hop that Emily doesn’t love herself and has really low self confidence.

Also Fab never wanted to claim her and only started doing it when she got some fame from Love and Hip Hop. I legit did a google search in 2009 on who Fab’s baby mother was because he made no mention of it in interviews. I couldn’t find anything on the internet. That should say something right there.

I also feel like Emily has been abused by Fab before and she never said anything to protect his persona.

I used to say he was the lamar Odom but Joe Johnson is more accurate. I did an entire thread on rapper athlete comparisons that turned out pretty interesting.

Back
Top Bottom