FABOLOUS was arrested for domestic violence.

Wayne is only a legend to down south dudes. Idk one guy that bumps lil Wayne here in nyc... I’m sure he has fans out here but Wayne’s lyrical prowess to me was never that good. Yeah he can “rap” , but too many bs bars for me to consider him a top lyricist. As a rapper he’s a legend based off his body of work alone.

20 years and you can’t name 10 features where he didn’t shine. And for a long time he was Drake with features. Same goes for Wayne. I’m hard pressed to call anyone a legend that can only get off in their bubble.

Popularity doesn’t equal legendary

this quote would work if we were talking bout Vanilla ice/MC hammer in their prime... unfortunately Lil Wayne doesn't qualify for that...he is a legend, especially to da kiddies who grew up during his ascension from Carter 1-3 and all da mixtapes it entailed.

Wayne is only a legend to down south dudes. Idk one guy that bumps lil Wayne here in nyc... I’m sure he has fans out here but Wayne’s lyrical prowess to me was never that good. Yeah he can “rap” , but too many bs bars for me to consider him a top lyricist. As a rapper he’s a legend based off his body of work alone.

Wayne has plenty of fans from the younger generation.

He was the most popular rapper for about five years and you couldn't avoid him, like Drake now.

Wayne is a legend becuase the culture says it. Not you or i nawghtyhare nawghtyhare . Those with clout and power in the culture say wayne is a legend.

Personally when he is on, wayne is a pretty good rapper. But im also a purist and his lyrisicim and appeal to the masses makes him by default corny.

Wayne to me doesnt sniff top 30 rappers. But i cant be blind to his influence.

yes it does, cuz it means its so popular that advertisors can sell ads in conjunction with em because you're glued on da radio while da song plays...ish scientific b. :lol:
im not rollin
yes they do exactly what u stated
still doesnt negate the fact that alot of it isnt good

what's so trash about it? half da damn thing was on radio rotation when it dropped.

Radio rotation means it’s dope???
How much trash is on the radio
/argument.
So drake a legend????

Certified
2BF9B2DF-AA71-4923-A263-C40799241DDA.png

Back
Top Bottom