[| -- Fabolous x DJ Drama: There Is No Competition 2 (The Funeral Service) 2010 -- |]

Someone tell dude to dead his Twitter. He was on that all day yesterday when he supposed to be finishing the tape.

I'm willing to bet it's not coming out tomorrow.
tired.gif

it aint dropping tomorrow no duh

all he said was ..top of the year

could be any day

but hopefully it comes out jan....

Originally Posted by Nothin4ever

could be any day

!%!! man.

Dude moved it from X-mas to New Year's and they aint announce anything after on some "top of the year" %#*+

Aint you the same @%#$# who said Drama went on an indefinite break. GTFOOH

Originally Posted by Master Zik

could be any day

!%!! man.

Dude moved it from X-mas to New Year's and they aint announce anything after on some "top of the year" %#*+

a break from mixtape dj'ing/hosting ...i guess i should add more detail for the slow ones like you

this dude drama be gettin me tight with this BS
How you takin a break from screaming a whole buncha bull$@# on cat's tracks, acting like we fienin for his mixtape, we aint waiting on him, we waiting forthe artist music that he's going to scream on.

talking about feeding the streets for 50 weeks but you can't drop a mixtape on time.
smh.gif

rant done.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MetroKid26

this dude drama be gettin me tight with this BS
How you takin a break from screaming a whole buncha bull$@# on cat's tracks, acting like we fienin for his mixtape, we aint waiting on him, we waiting for the artist music that he's going to scream on.

talking about feeding the streets for 50 weeks but you can't drop a mixtape on time.
smh.gif

rant done.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I Hate Him .. Im Gonna Download the Mixtape with him not on it so I dont Have to hear him.. I did that TINC 1 and it was SO MUCH BETTER
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Master Zik

could be any day

!%!! man.

a break from mixtape dj'ing/hosting ...i guess i should add more detail for the slow ones like you
Exactly dumb @*!. Hosting mixtapes. Stop playing coy cuz when you posted that you was on some some time in 2010 @%@@. Just #%@* with release datesalready. You've never been right.

if there's one thing i learned when i was young is NEVER rely on release dates for music....i got stacks of magazines with release date

ADs that never came to fruition because of pushbacks, label problems, or just getting shelved.

Who took those pics Nothin4ever, kuz I kno u didnt?

I would love to chill in an office setting wit skeeo's in swimwear.

Originally Posted by Big Dreams

Dudes Drama be lyin son. Smh
fixed*
smh.gif

Does anybody know if this debacle of a mixtape release has original fab tracks too? or is it just straight over industry beats?

Back
Top Bottom