[| -- Fabolous x DJ Drama: There Is No Competition 2 (The Funeral Service) 2010 -- |]

Jesus Christ.
eek.gif

Drama's smart for jokingly going at Fab. Enough delayed GG tapes already without this one so why let it "destroy" the trademark.

Dramas got all the music, let hurry up. That cam snippet at the beginning has me crazy hyped right now, beat was bananas. Got me crazy heated when he cut that off like "hold on 1 second". This might really happen today.

And this tape has more promo than Loso's Way. Realtalk this is how you promo. Got !#%*$$ refreshin twitter every 2 seconds

Rap Radar better drop some more video snippets or something. Ima need another track to hold me over till Thursday of this *!$@$ aint #$+%!@!@#**.

Remember all the previous dates been coming from FAB.... Drama never said any specific days so Im sure it'll drop on Thursday.

Originally Posted by bonafide125

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

I got a feeling its gonna be the "cool thing" to hate on this tape. Like who can make the best "we waited this long for this" joke.
It's looking that way
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]And sadly, NT'ers are corny like that. [/color]
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Frische Produkte

Originally Posted by bonafide125

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

I got a feeling its gonna be the "cool thing" to hate on this tape. Like who can make the best "we waited this long for this" joke.
It's looking that way
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]And sadly, NT'ers are corny like that. [/color]
smh.gif
Yea thats what I was sayin. Its apparently the in thing to hate on NT. But it is what it is, if I like the tape then im good. I couldnt careless about if someone else likes it (Or says they dont like it to go along with the hate, while at the same time bump it in their car)

Back
Top Bottom