FABOLOUS....

When this dude's Gangsta Grillz drop?

Fab is the truth in the booth, I was just listening to his Beautiful Girl freestyle....and
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

You're...just...too...beautiful, girl....
Thee number one on my list....
You know you are killin' me....
See these cuts on my wrist....?
?
?
?
SIKE....
What I look like....?
I am way too busy feelin' myself....
These cuts are princesses baby....
Ain't no way I'm killin' myself....
If I'm thinkin' suicide....
It must be them Phantom doors....
Ya boy 'bout bringing toys out, maybe....
They should call me Santa Claus....

Fabolous is that @#*%+#.

^^^ I don't know it it was ever confirmed, but I heard there was one coming out. And some NTer made a post a few days ago saying that he heard it'scoming out next week or somethin'.

Dude's wicked with the metaphors/ wordplay, the only thing that keeps him out of my top 5 (word to tmobile) is that his flow is TOO laid back for me. dudeis sorta monotone.

yo i still ant listen to his whole album yet and i had it for a while. mad lazy right now lol. it tough though heard some of it

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

Dude's wicked with the metaphors/ wordplay, the only thing that keeps him out of my top 5 (word to tmobile) is that his flow is TOO laid back for me. dude is sorta monotone.

Foreel, if only he had more feeling to his voice....(no*!%!$)
laugh.gif

IMO the laid back flow gives him even more swag. It's one thing to brag in a convincing manner (like Jigga sayin' "If you ballin, what I'mdoin'...can't be defined"), but Fab does it so calm, cool, and collectively that it sounds THAT much better (like when he says "That hatertalkin' low, I can't hear the %+@+ he poppin'. I missed 'em when he came, I was five-fifty shoppin').
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

man that was me..some street fam dude told me it was supposed to come out like 2 weeks ago..but it never dropped...
smh.gif

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

Dude too busy bowling in Hackensack. I've seen dude there 3 weeks in a row now
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
dudes dont be believing me everytime i be like "damn this N' fab here AGAIN!?"

i. swear fab has to be one of the laziest rappers..he dont put out +!**...
laugh.gif
@ bowling..+!** is fun tho ..
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom