Fab's Street Fam went from stealing rappers chains to lambos...

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/e/16711680/wshh4M9Wsj0ACOvUL403http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/e/16711680/wshh4M9Wsj0ACOvUL403

laugh.gif

Pac syndrome.

Dudes having to take the rap for their stupid @%% entourage.
smh.gif

how SF go so hard but Fab keeps getting robbed/shot at?
or is this the reason why he has SF going so hard?

He has one of the WORST enterouge...

Atleast they have good taste tho...

NYPD linked Fabolous to a crew of robbers who targeted champion boxer Zab Judah twice. According to police reports, the Street Fam Crew is made up of 20 members, all former drug dealers from Fabolous's Brooklyn neighborhood. In 2006, three men tried to rob Judah as he stood next to his yellow Lamborghini on West 27th Street at 10th Avenue in New York City. The three rolled up in a minivan at about 5 AM, and hopped out. One pulled a black handgun on Judah and told him to put his jewelry on the hood of his car. Judah ran instead. The muggers followed in their van, but crashed into a tree a block away. All three scattered, but one was captured by a Homeland Security agent on his way to work, and another was grabbed by a nearby cab driver. 'A bunch of idiots that didn't have no control over what they were doing; they messed with the wrong guy,' said Judah. Fabolous came forward to deny reports that he was involved.

smh.gif

One pulled a black handgun on Judah and told him to put his jewelry on the hood of his car. Judah ran instead. The muggers followed in their van, but crashed into a tree a block away. All three scattered, but one was captured by a Homeland Security agent on his way to work, and another was grabbed by a nearby cab driver.
Worst criminals ever.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 22 Rather Unique 22

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
dudes are funny. If a rapper doesn't live what he raps about, he's a fraud. But if he does, he's a lame.

laugh.gif

The thing is he ain't livin it

His crew is..

We all know damn well fab ain't doin' no gutter +%@* like that doggie

He just keeps a bunch of stupid livewire !$*$++ around him..

Their actions WILL cost him dearly one day

Originally Posted by YungSatellite

yeah but I think the point is... if he got robbed for a chain you'd guys would talk
f1915be1bd3d92f785c003f357765553fee6f25.gif
as well

so there really is no winning with hip hop fans
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

yeah but I think the point is... if he got robbed for a chain you'd guys would talk
as well

ohwell.gif
how about mind your business and don't have hotheads around you, you never hear a peep from rappers like jadakiss.

as well

ohwell.gif

I never said he shouldn't have any...

You always keep 1-2 around..

This #*%@@ got a whole mob of em..

When you got that many stupid "down for whatever" %!+##@ in a group..

they are subject to do some stupid %%%! like stealing a someones lambo

%%%! ain't hard to grasp..

Originally Posted by ninjahood

as well

ohwell.gif
how about mind your business and don't have hotheads around you, you never hear a peep from rappers like jadakiss.

Not quite...

Hip Hop artist Jadakiss born Jason Phillips, 34, has had his leased apartment raided by authorities in Yonkers, New York where heroin, marijuana and over $40,000 in cash were discovered.
http://
According to reports, approximately 6.5 pounds of marijuana, 5 grams of heroin and about over $40,000 dollars in cash along with other items were in the apartment where police were led to after obtaining a warrant when they found drugs on a suspect believed to live in the rapper's apartment.
August 25th, 2009

I never said he shouldn't have any...
You always keep 1-2 around..

This #*%@@ got a whole mob of em.
Iunno, sounds like you're just slimming the chances.. but no matter the #, they are still a liability
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

He has one of the WORST enterouge...

Atleast they have good taste tho...

NYPD linked Fabolous to a crew of robbers who targeted champion boxer Zab Judah twice. According to police reports, the Street Fam Crew is made up of 20 members, all former drug dealers from Fabolous's Brooklyn neighborhood. In 2006, three men tried to rob Judah as he stood next to his yellow Lamborghini on West 27th Street at 10th Avenue in New York City. The three rolled up in a minivan at about 5 AM, and hopped out. One pulled a black handgun on Judah and told him to put his jewelry on the hood of his car. Judah ran instead. The muggers followed in their van, but crashed into a tree a block away. All three scattered, but one was captured by a Homeland Security agent on his way to work, and another was grabbed by a nearby cab driver. 'A bunch of idiots that didn't have no control over what they were doing; they messed with the wrong guy,' said Judah. Fabolous came forward to deny reports that he was involved.
smh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
Got caught by a Homeland Security agent going into work. How bad can you be.

Hip Hop artist Jadakiss born Jason Phillips, 34, has had his leased apartment raided by authorities in Yonkers, New York where heroin, marijuana and over $40,000 in cash were discovered.
http://
According to reports, approximately 6.5 pounds of marijuana, 5 grams of heroin and about over $40,000 dollars in cash along with other items were in the apartment where police were led to after obtaining a warrant when they found drugs on a suspect believed to live in the rapper's apartment.
I was about to post that Nay, good job.

how SF go so hard but Fab keeps getting robbed/shot at?
or is this the reason why he has SF going so hard?

when Fab got robbed? u do realize he only got shot in reliation to what his crew did right? have u ever even stepped a foot in breevort? let alone in the stuy?the hell up

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck
I obviously wasn't around, but I heard
harlem, supposedly robbed on 109 (1 year back)
****man, supposedly shot at (few years back)

and yes, I've been to bedstuy from 99-01 a few times to pick up my niece with my brother (his baby mother used to live out there)
the pjs, 2 blocks from marcy
selling crack in the doorway, elevator=bathroom, 2nd floor had kids running around because the parents dozed off heroin all the time
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom