FACE full of adderall and a 4loko...

reeeem0

Banned
Long story short my cousin just popped 6 30mg adderall XRs and faced it with a lemonade loko.Hasn't even been 3 minutes yet but he's sweating HARD. How will this end?And NO, idk why he did it. He just did
30t6p3b.gif

Long story short my cousin just popped 6 30mg adderall XRs and faced it with a lemonade loko.Hasn't even been 3 minutes yet but he's sweating HARD. How will this end?And NO, idk why he did it. He just did
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by reeeem0

30t6p3b.gif

Call 911.

30t6p3b.gif

Call 911.

Take him to the hospital while u still have time bruh................real talk dont wait for more replies do it NOW

Take him to the hospital while u still have time bruh................real talk dont wait for more replies do it NOW

laugh.gif

RIP

SRS tho... so im sry for laughing thats unfortunate he decided speed ballin that hard was a good idea

hopefully he eats healthy tho maybe his heart wont stop/explode

keep ur head up fam and disavow any knowledge of this... starting w/ deleting this thread and makin an anonymous call to the poison control center

Long story short my cousin just popped 6 30mg adderall XRs and faced it with a lemonade loko. Hasn't even been 3 minutes yet but he's sweating HARD. How will this end? And NO, idk why he did it. He just did
30t6p3b.gif

If you like your cousin at all.....get him to a hospital NOW!!!!

30t6p3b.gif

Tell him to steal your car so you can get out of making the payments.

Long story short my cousin just popped 6 30mg adderall XRs and faced it with a lemonade loko. Hasn't even been 3 minutes yet but he's sweating HARD. How will this end? And NO, idk why he did it. He just did
30t6p3b.gif

If you like your cousin at all.....get him to a hospital NOW!!!!

30t6p3b.gif

Tell him to steal your car so you can get out of making the payments.

laugh.gif

RIP

SRS tho... so im sry for laughing thats unfortunate he decided speed ballin that hard was a good idea

hopefully he eats healthy tho maybe his heart wont stop/explode

keep ur head up fam and disavow any knowledge of this... starting w/ deleting this thread and makin an anonymous call to the poison control center

Back
Top Bottom