Facebook Honesty Box Appreciation vol. I see you!!!

Probably the only app on facebook worth messing with
pimp.gif
It's always interesting to see what people have to say about you when they think you don'tknow who they are
laugh.gif
I think I've figured a couple ways to find out who is who so messing with this app has become even more fun. Anybody got any goodstories?

For the last week and some change there has been a glitch that has allowed you to see who the person was, so watch out (its already too late at this point,hence LAST WEEK).

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

For the last week and some change there has been a glitch that has allowed you to see who the person was, so watch out (its already too late at this point, hence LAST WEEK).

I doubt it

Originally Posted by Eff Ecks

How can you tell who wrote in your box?
nerd.gif

I usually try to get into a back and forth honesty box convo with the person and then I check who's online to figure it out or at least narrow it down.I also caught someone else because I sent the person I suspected a separate honesty box message and she would reply to the one she sent me and the one I senther at the same time, thus giving me simultaneous notifications. Most people answer their honesty box messages at the same time so if you get two notificationsat the same time or in the span of a couple minutes they're probably from the same person
laugh.gif

wow... this post is ironic for me because some kid just threatened to shoot up the school by writing in some kids honesty box. He wrote something like"Ima shoot you first when I shoot up the school." Kids were wilding for no reason...but what would you expect from rich white kids.

definitely appreciated...I've gotten a few #s off that if it goes on for long enough, and sometimes I just f with my homegirls to gas their heads up likesome dude is really feeling 'em
laugh.gif

i think i should have added this a long time ago...too late now...fb isnt what it used to be

My girl hacked into my facebook account and got it disabled...
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Then my girl saw where some female wrote in my honesty box that she and I have unfinished business..
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
.. My girl was heated..

Honesty Box is easily the best application in the world of Facebook. Was there really a glitch? The one person I would write messages to always knew they werefrom me.

i've received some quite interesting messages from honesty box. it's almost like being able to read an annonymous person's mind. I sometimes wishthat they would reveal themselves though.

Like dude said earlier, i'll also try to "catch" them online
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom