Facebook & Photos w/Significant Others (Stolen)

Copied and pasted directly from another board.
Comments? Thoughts?
Shawdy there is a girl that I know...

LITERALLY....this is the FOURTH DUDE she's been with since she's been on Facebook. Her child's father had pics on her page.....then those disappeared.....the next dude she had was ALLLLL over her page...now those disappeared.....the third dude I actually met...because he is friends with a dude I grew up with....NOW....ANOTHER dude...who I happened to know is her new man

Like...at WHAT point do you just stop posting photos with the "next" dude? 

I think I missed something..
grin.gif

My ex girls MOTHER does that...she's 44 by the way...She posts pictures of dudes saying "all mine" and then post another picture another week of a text message she got from another dude, and then post a status that "her baby" ANOTHER dude is taking her out, and then posts a location update that she is with her baby a DIFFERENT DUDE...And so on..I think you get the point..Disgusting excuse for a human being. 

Even though it's not [nearly] to that extreme, i do find it pretty funny when you can basically scroll through somebody's profile and backtrack to
see everybody they've dated/been involved with in some way. Hell, one of my gfs (at that time) was scrolling through my profile WITH her friends
and came across a handful of pics she made a big deal about (which was a full year before I even met her). Talking about "Who is this...did you have
sex with her...then why does she have a bunch of pics in your bed, then pics of your bed with the sheets all crumpled up?"
roll.gif

so is the issue the number of relationships, because I don't see the problem with putting pics of the person you're with on fb
I don't have a FB though so I don't know what the deal is...

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

so is the issue the number of relationships, because I don't see the problem with putting pics of the person you're with on fb

The issue I think is at what point do you stop putting pictures up of your new "boo" when you find yourself having a new "boo" every year.

i guess so...

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

The issue I think is at what point do you stop putting pictures up of your new "boo" when you find yourself having a new "boo" every year.
Why do you care? I can't understand why this would concern you if you arent the one sleeping with her. 

I don't see how this is a big deal.

Now, couples who break up and get back together, and change their relationship statuses every week, on the other hand...

People who are coupley on fb irk me, but I'm not sittin there keeping track of their relationships and #@+*...

Back
Top Bottom