Facebook & Photos w/Significant Others (Stolen)

Originally Posted by bjamez20

People who are coupley on fb irk me, but I'm not sittin there keeping track of their relationships and #@+*...

why would that irk you?...you lonely?

^
same reason I don't wanna see people making out in public and stuff like that. There's some things I just don't care to see/hear about

I'm not talking about people posting the occasional pic or whatever, but people who update their status twice a day talkin about "omg I have the most amazing gf/bf ever!!"

Originally Posted by buggz05

Originally Posted by Jaehow

I think I missed something..
grin.gif
Yep; there's no pics.
pretty much..

Originally Posted by bjamez20

^
same reason I don't wanna see people making out in public and stuff like that. There's some things I just don't care to see/hear about

I'm not talking about people posting the occasional pic or whatever, but people who update their status twice a day talkin about "omg I have the most amazing gf/bf ever!!"

Still silly that you are bothered by others display of affection...just ignore it, or block those individuals from your feed.

But at least she's deleting the old pics first. If you're dating a girl n she still has pics on her facebook with her hugged up with another dude, that's blatant disrespect

Back
Top Bottom