FACEBOOK Picture Commenting Vol. Big butt

Hey, for what it's worth, I thought it was kinda funny... the whole role reversal thing made me chuckle. They said folk number 74 has no shape
grin.gif

Hey, for what it's worth, I thought it was kinda funny... the whole role reversal thing made me chuckle. They said folk number 74 has no shape
grin.gif

Hold on so thats a dudes butt? And I was sitting here lusting? Time to lay in a cold shower in the fetal position brb

Hold on so thats a dudes butt? And I was sitting here lusting? Time to lay in a cold shower in the fetal position brb

No1 noticed the semi racist jab about having to eat fried chicken and corn bread to get a bigger butt?

But still not funny. Gonna need to post pics of the 2 chicks 2 redeem the fact that you posted a picture of a man and saying to look at the booty.

No1 noticed the semi racist jab about having to eat fried chicken and corn bread to get a bigger butt?

But still not funny. Gonna need to post pics of the 2 chicks 2 redeem the fact that you posted a picture of a man and saying to look at the booty.

Back
Top Bottom