Facebook started May '11 w/ 155M US users; it ended May with 149M.

i was one of those who deleted mines too during that period.

I vow to launch The Facebook Initiative

Mission: To give every human being a Facebook account, traversing the wilderness and weathering the world to meet new people who have not discovered the wonders of Facebook.com and to right those who have rejected Facebook. Failure is not an option.

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

Young Dave Grohl? In shape Charles Barkely? Where from and how old is that gif?

It's from like November 1993 on SNL.
laugh.gif
this is awesome, that's the first time I've seen a Nirvana gif

Originally Posted by proper english

started Twittering about a month ago.. 
mind = blown

FB is annoying to me now. 

naw twitter is weird and straight up confusing. i hope i never have to actually use it to communicate and see what people are doing.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

mind = blown

naw twitter is weird and straight up confusing. i hope i never have to actually use it to communicate and see what people are doing.
x2 I don't understand it either..

They better IPO with the quickness.....I don't see valuation jumping much higher than 100Bn in the interim.

Advising/underwriting Bankers,VC/angel investors, founders, and equity employees are about to get paaaaaaaaaaaaid. A lot of the banks made 1+ B just off of the Pandora IPO.

Facebook obviously dwarfs Pandora. Time to make it rain
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Zyzz

mind = blown

twitter is awesome.
smokin.gif
So much #$%! pops off on twitter.

Originally Posted by heavenlee777

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

Young Dave Grohl? In shape Charles Barkely? Where from and how old is that gif?

It's from like November 1993 on SNL.
laugh.gif
this is awesome, that's the first time I've seen a Nirvana gif

That gif is awesome
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

They better IPO with the quickness.....I don't see valuation jumping much higher than 100Bn in the interim.

Advising/underwriting Bankers,VC/angel investors, founders, and equity employees are about to get paaaaaaaaaaaaid. A lot of the banks made 1+ B just off of the Pandora IPO.

Facebook obviously dwarfs Pandora. Time to make it rain
pimp.gif
Yep, Mark better make it happen.
As for facebook, it's old news. It's run its course. I was in college when facebook first went public and we were one of the first schools to get it. It served its purpose, sort of as the movie portrays, and people belonged to a "club". Obviously not the Phoenix club...
laugh.gif

Now it's ridiculous. Great grandpas and step mom's sister's cousin's uncle's grannies on there, it's just total crap now. It's the Microsoft of social networking.

I have about 20-25 Facebook accounts, Don't have a main one never really got into it, didn't add friends. Just made them to play Yoville, since I got banned I stopped using all of them.
laugh.gif
roll.gif

%@$+ you Zynga %@%* sucking $*%##+@
30t6p3b.gif

when i was a frosh in college friendster and myspace was the thing. then facebook came along. it was cool for a minute but it ran its course. im not into the whole social networking thing. my friends and i just do email.

mind = blown

tweeting? so did i tho, remade a twitter and deactivated fb. 

I see fb as being very fragile. It starts with one friend. he may have 200 other friends. What he used to write or say publicly now won't be there. He decided to delete his account Other friends may have looked forward to that message of the day and now they follow suit and start spending less time on fb and then eventually close their account. It all started with a few who got their other friends to be their 'friends' and can end in the same fashion. These social networking sites can end in the same time as their inception.

Think about this. If two of your best friends cancelled their accounts, what would you do? These people used to post up crazy amounts of photos and posts. Like the life of a party, only online.. Fb needs to figure out how to keep those users who are keeping other users entertained. It takes just one domino to start something ugly

Zuckenberg should have just sold it when he got offered xxxxx billion. Even now, I'd just sell it and run with the money

Unless another social networking site comes up FB is here to stay. Its too mainstream for it to die.

Back
Top Bottom