Facebooks of Dead People

If I was to die I'd hope people would deactivate my fb.

There is something ugly about paying your respects publically so everyone can see it. I think it cheapens the process.

I feel like it's almost a mockery to pay your respects by sitting on your butt at home and typing RIP and a sentence or two.

My 2 cents.

There is something ugly about paying your respects publically so everyone can see it. I think it cheapens the process.

I feel like it's almost a mockery to pay your respects by sitting on your butt at home and typing RIP and a sentence or two.

My 2 cents.

Originally Posted by Mo Matik

My 2 cents.

very true bro..

Originally Posted by Mo Matik

My 2 cents.

very true bro..

sometimes fees to me that attention seekers sometimes use even times of greef as the passing of someone to somehow get more attention, but I mean it is what it is

sometimes fees to me that attention seekers sometimes use even times of greef as the passing of someone to somehow get more attention, but I mean it is what it is

Back
Top Bottom