Failed a Physical Test for a Job

Dont worry op. If they dont give you the job, you'll work through it and manage to land work somewhere else.

Most people get rejected at least once when they apply for jobs so just remember that you're not the only one.
yeah you're right. just gotta stay positive and keep looking elsewhere and hope another opportunity comes my way. it just sucks cause i actually get employed and i only have myself to blame for failing that physical examination.

Last edited:
Don't feel so bad. I failed the physical exam for the TSA. I went through everything and passed with flying colors, including the x-ray test, the interview, everything. All I needed to do was walk around these whack cones with 20-50lb luggage and I would've been in. I skipped a cone and they peaced me out. I was furious but I just moved on to the next thing. I think I'm better off without it, I hear it's high stress anyways. I'm sure you'll find something even better. I did.

Don't feel so bad. I failed the physical exam for the TSA. I went through everything and passed with flying colors, including the x-ray test, the interview, everything. All I needed to do was walk around these whack cones with 20-50lb luggage and I would've been in. I skipped a cone and they peaced me out. I was furious but I just moved on to the next thing. I think I'm better off without it, I hear it's high stress anyways. I'm sure you'll find something even better. I did.
wow, lettin you go cause of a mssed cone? :smh: just dirty. the moment of truth for me is tomorrow if i do get a 2nd chance then wish me luck bros if not then i'll just keep my head up and find that next opportunity.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom