Fair Trade? Jordan 1 Patent for Carmine VI? Let me know

Originally Posted by Sick Ik 23

indifferent.gif
at whoever is trading their Carmines for the 1s. You're getting a deal.

dam idk.. i wouldnt go thru.. i LOVE those black and gold 1's.. IMO carmines r jus overrated but idk. plus u could proly buy 1 and a half pairs of carminesfor the money u get if u sold the black n golds. lol.

its a good deal, i think you would be coming off with a slight benefit....the patent leather 1 were hard to get rid of but when they were gone people wantedthem i.e. ME! haha

Lets see....

Air jordan carmine 6s for cheap patent low-cost black/gold 1s....?

Hmm tough descion

No brainer here

money wise lets look at it...

patent 1= 95 ? (right?)
cdp vi = 155

then... inflation

patent = 250-300
cdp vi = 200-250

your shoes are worth more and WILL be worth more because as said before, a DS pair is hard to find now, while DS carmine vi's are easy as hell to fnd ( onebay for liek 200) soo... which do you like better?

Not really sure why dudes do this, it's completely up to you. Which one's do you like most? To me it's a no brainer, Patent Leather 1's aretrash, Carmines are classics.

The other guy is getting the better deal in my eyes. Patent leather I's came out when? like 2003 and U kept them in DS Condition. Carmines just came outover the summer. . . . But on the other hand your I's are worth over $200 & the Carmines are too so i guess its an even trade if u look at it that way.

Back
Top Bottom