Fake Beats by Dr. Dre earphones??

Are there fake beats by Dr. Dre earphones?

I'm thinking about getting a pair of the Tour edition (Earbuds) as a gift for someone for Christmas and I'm seeing some prices on Ebay that seemalittle too good to be true.

I want to make sure I'm not wasting cash on a low quality fake before I pull the trigger.

Originally Posted by Key 2 Life

Are there fake beats by Dr. Dre earphones?

I'm thinking about getting a pair of the Tour edition (Earbuds) as a gift for someone for Christmas and I'm seeing some prices on Ebay that seem alittle too good to be true.

I want to make sure I'm not wasting cash on a low quality fake before I pull the trigger.
if you just go to bestbuy or an apple store, you dont have to worry about buying fakes.

Best buy discount FTW!!!
pimp.gif

Overprice, Overrated. There are so many other headphones out there for cheaper that are better. Sennheiser is one brand that sells superior audio products at acheaper price.

Originally Posted by Biggie62

Overprice, Overrated. There are so many other headphones out there for cheaper that are better. Sennheiser is one brand that sells superior audio products at a cheaper price.

But they are ugly..

pimp.gif

Overprice, Overrated. There are so many other headphones out there for cheaper that are better. Sennheiser is one brand that sells superior audio products at a cheaper price.
Overpriced yes but overrated no. They are good headphones just costly.

THE BEST COSTS.

SUPERIOR SOUND
PORTABLE
NOISE CANCELLING W/ PUSH BUTTON INTERRUPTION
SEXY
IPHONE COMPATIBLE

WOULDN'T GIVE MY SET UP FOR NUTTIN... NO PUN INTENDED, LOL

Originally Posted by Jekih

THE BEST COSTS.

SUPERIOR SOUND
PORTABLE
SEXY
IPHONE COMPATIBLE

Chill out there, Caps Lock.

THE BEST COSTS.

SUPERIOR SOUND
PORTABLE
SEXY
IPHONE COMPATIBLE

laugh.gif
I hope your using a AMP with that iPhone (your probablynot) or else you spent $300 for nothing.

Originally Posted by yungchris504

Overpriced yes but overrated no. They are good headphones just costly.

THE BEST COSTS.

SUPERIOR SOUND
PORTABLE
SEXY
IPHONE COMPATIBLE

http://niketalk.com/topic/224587

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

THE BEST COSTS.

SUPERIOR SOUND
PORTABLE
SEXY
IPHONE COMPATIBLE

laugh.gif
I hope your using a AMP with that iPhone (your probably not) or else you spent $300 for nothing.

I bought them for making tracks in the studio, they go into a mackie mixing board... Haven't tried them in my iPhone. I don't suggest these for mixing,but for jamming and creation I love them.. Just my opinion. For folks that don't like them, that's normal... no biggie. I paid $230 otd at guitarcenter. I mix with beyerdynamics btw... (not DJ mixing, multi track).

Back
Top Bottom