fake bred 11s!!!

i pulled out what i thought were my 01 retro bred 11s today. i bought these years ago off ebay, and thought i did a good job of checking them out before ibought them. however, after seeing all the comparison pics of the 01s to the CDPs i am sure they are fake. i guess i was too new to this when i bought them. i think they have only been out of the box once in 6 yrs. i dont have a camera to post pics or i would post some pics. the tag on the box is diff than myspace jams which i bought in store. also, the patent leather is wierd. oh well, just wanted to vent a little. i dont even remeber how much i paid, but i nowknow it was too much!!!
sick.gif
frown.gif

im going to try and help you before people start roasting you, delete this asap, im sure people are going to tell you to get a blog, if you want longevity onhere, dont post anything like this again, word to the wise

Originally Posted by Mac4167

im going to try and help you before people start roasting you, delete this asap, im sure people are going to tell you to get a blog, if you want longevity on here, dont post anything like this again, word to the wise

ya copped 4/19 cdp pack from ebay when i got shipment FAKE jordan logo on back of 4's was red! whats the purpose of a blog anyways?

Originally Posted by w3stchicago

ya copped 4/19 cdp pack from ebay when i got shipment FAKE jordan logo on back of 4's was red! whats the purpose of a blog anyways?
Almost the same exact thing happen to me like a year ago but it was the BMP package instead.
mad.gif

I'm sorry that you've made this discovery so long after making your purchase.

As others have stated, this post is better suited for a personal blog. You can start one up through Yuku and link to it in your sig' if you'd like.Clearly, it's more relieving to vent to people that can understand your frustration, but people would prefer to use this forum discuss recent and future JBproducts. It's more about the shoes, not those of us wearing them.

You can take this to the General forum to see if anyone else has discovered that they've purchased a fake item a long time after making the purchase.

Back
Top Bottom