Fake Check AJ 11 Space Jams 09

So what do you guys think? Should I ask for more pics and of what parts of the shoes? Also, do they look legit deadstock? By looking at their lacing, they look like they've already been worn.
Thank you for your help in advance.

Maybe its it's just or Could be the Pics... But something about these..seem off... Get a Picture of the TAG, and Closer Pictures of the Patent Cut and the shoe, Shoe trees, etc..... These Could be Air-Randy, Slamdunkspace type re-productions..hence why all the pictures are far away from the shoe... Ask where Seller got them From.

I've personally seen many legit space jams that are still icy. All of it really depends on how its stored and if the owner ever wore and seaglowed them.

I would say they are FAKE. I've had like 3-4 spacejams 09 but I sold them since I only want og's. On the last picture the big circle (moon) is way off and it's not suppose to be like that, the back looks different. I would say they are fake or b-grades.

Hey guys. An update on getting pics from the seller:

I got pics of the tags on the inside of the shoes. The dates check out. 06/24/09 - 07/16/09.

I would post the pics but it's hard to see without zooming in.

Do the dates on the tags make the sneakers legit?

i think they might be early release looks a little off, there definitely not factory laced and it could be the pics are just bad

Legit b-grades.
How do you know? The dates on the tags from the inside of the shoe are from 06/24/09 to 07/16/09 and the product number match up. The lighting in the last pic makes the bottoms looks super icy but they look a little yellowed in the second pic. What, from the pics posted, makes them B-grades?

How do you know? The dates on the tags from the inside of the shoe are from 06/24/09 to 07/16/09 and the product number match up. The lighting in the last pic makes the bottoms looks super icy but they look a little yellowed in the second pic. What, from the pics posted, makes them B-grades?

My bad. I mean't early release.Not B grades.

The jumpman on the right heel isn't pointing between the number 23. These inconsistencies in a regular basis aren't release due to quality standards,and they're most kept and not released even thou they're made from legit materials and are used in most regular pairs.

But for some reason,these pairs managed to get out into the public.For the reason that they're still legit but not released officially due to small quality inconsistencies.

Last edited:
My bad. I mean't early release.Not B grades.
The jumpman on the right heel isn't pointing between the number 23. These inconsistencies in a regular basis aren't release due to quality standards,and they're most kept and not released even thou they're made from legit materials and are used in most regular pairs.
But for some reason,these pairs managed to get out into the public.For the reason that they're still legit but not released officially due to small quality inconsistencies.
So do you think they're worth the $375 + $15 s&h that the seller is asking for?

So do you think they're worth the $375 + $15 s&h that the seller is asking for?

You should ask the seller on where did he get those first before buying them.If he got it on some website, verify the legitimacy of the website here in NT.

If he got it from an individual,ask for tagged pics with clear close up shots of the shoes.

But if you want them badly,then go for it. But I'd stick to $370 tops IMO.

Last edited:
I been having the same problem, look at the difference the leather is cut different 

Back
Top Bottom