Fake Check: Lebron X Cork

Hi all

I recently purchased a pair of Nike Lebron X Cork's off eBay and just wanted everyone's thoughts on the authenticity of them.

I have reviewed many YouTube videos and other pictures of Nike Lebron X Corks that are being sold on eBay for double the price of what I got my pair for.

When comparing the pics/videos to the pics of the pair I bought, I can't notice anything different that stands out to me, so to me they seem legit.

What are all your thoughts?

REAL or FAKE?

Real bro , like he said no fake corks yet,
Yeah I just wasn't too sure examn. I've seen people saying that there are replicas already out so I don't know what to believe really.

Anyhow, if these are authentic I'm stoked cause I got them for a bargain price!
happy.gif

My babies arrived today all safe and sound! Does anyone else notice that they crease really easily?

Haha yeah true Winzz!

@Jasonkicks, whats the production dates on your corks? Mine read: 07/10/12 - 10/29/12

Is this correct?

Can anyone help with this?

Yes the production date can be different, i have checked that with my pair of jordan thunders 4's and my brothers pair and they also had different dates so that's normal

FYI the fakes will have pillar-style airbag posts instead of the needle-style posts, like this

You sure...?

That seems like it's comparing the air unit on Xs to the air unit from the IXs.
positive, they don't look exactly like those pillars but they are pillars. very noticeable difference when checking authenticity, thats all you need to look at. for now at least.

^
legit, the real question is that really his pair or stolen pics? so you need to ask him to tag the pic before you buy it

Back
Top Bottom