IMG_0104.JPG
IMG_0103.JPG
IMG_0102.JPG
IMG_0100.JPG
IMG_0098.JPG
IMG_0097.JPG
IMG_0096.JPG
IMG_0095.JPG

1000% legit, tag speaks for it self as for the font, date and it touching the line..box tag is on point and box..also the shoe itself looks great down to the quailty of the leather and mat of the 3m on the tongue....super fresh pair also, if those pics are not yours def get some tagged pics from seller....

PRICE-$300 this particular pair is flawless, the netting seems to still be very clear and midsoles are still white..no signs of any yellowing...

1000% legit, tag speaks for it self as for the font, date and it touching the line..box tag is on point and box..also the shoe itself looks great down to the quailty of the leather and mat of the 3m on the tongue....super fresh pair also, if those pics are not yours def get some tagged pics from seller....

PRICE-$300 this particular pair is flawless, the netting seems to still be very clear and midsoles are still white..no signs of any yellowing...

FAKE!!!!!!!
this is why:
1. jump man symbol, his right hand should not look freddie krueger.
2. the tounge of teh shoe is too low, should be higher
3. the 23 should not be attached with a single stich. they should be completely seperate
4. the back view of the shoe, it should be wider then the one showed in the picture.

FAKE!!!!!!!
this is why:
3. the 23 should not be attached with a single stich. they should be completely seperate
4. the back view of the shoe, it should be wider then the one showed in the picture.

Originally Posted by EARisistible

FAKE!!!!!!!
this is why:
Don't know where you're getting your info from, but the Vs pictured are authentic.     

Originally Posted by EARisistible

FAKE!!!!!!!
this is why:
Don't know where you're getting your info from, but the Vs pictured are authentic.     

Yeah that Jordan does look pretty bad, the jumpman is really mishaped. That video explains it really well. I think people should know 100% if they are legit or fake before advising someone.

Yeah that Jordan does look pretty bad, the jumpman is really mishaped. That video explains it really well. I think people should know 100% if they are legit or fake before advising someone.

The video is about 2006+ retros, not 2000 or OG's, as clearly stated in the video.
Learn your facts EARisistible. These shoes are LEGIT. Get tagged pics tho, especially if droppin alot.

The video is about 2006+ retros, not 2000 or OG's, as clearly stated in the video.
Learn your facts EARisistible. These shoes are LEGIT. Get tagged pics tho, especially if droppin alot.

Originally Posted by Brandonfrito

I can assure you they are 100% legit

Originally Posted by Brandonfrito

I can assure you they are 100% legit

my initial reaction was that these were the most recent retros. yes, i jumped the gun real quick on it. since i got all this heat from my comment i did do a bit more research.
but yes, being that these are the 2000 editions, i stand corrected. these are 100% LEGIT. i apologize for the information that i had given.

my initial reaction was that these were the most recent retros. yes, i jumped the gun real quick on it. since i got all this heat from my comment i did do a bit more research.
but yes, being that these are the 2000 editions, i stand corrected. these are 100% LEGIT. i apologize for the information that i had given.

Whi/Met 5 - LEGIT

PC - $200-250 (in that condition) possible to push it to $300 but you'll most likely get offers at around 200-250

Whi/Met 5 - LEGIT

PC - $200-250 (in that condition) possible to push it to $300 but you'll most likely get offers at around 200-250

Back
Top Bottom