Fake Ghostface blog at it again... having me laughing out loud

the yung berg ones had me dying 
roll.gif

Why is Yung Berg (aka WUSH Brother #1) still around? This %@+%% is a human punchline. Ayo n I dont mean that in no compliment type way...like he a ill %@+%% wit crazy punchlines n $!#%. This %@+%% is the butt of 60% of the jokes bein told round the world right now. Even if you dont kno who this %@+%% is...you probably in some subliminal way been talkin bout that %@+%% at some point when you was describin some wack $!#%. Like even if you aint had nobody in mind son. That hypothetical wack $!#% you was in one way or the other referrin to was actually Yung Berg namsayin. Anytime you thought to yaself "Nah but who the %*#* is stupid enough to...?" - the answer was Yung Berg. Anytime you said to yaself "Yeah but no *@!%!! lame enough to actually..." - nah son Yung Berg did that tho. Anytime you said to yaself "Ayo I wonder if theres a %@+%% out there thats wack enough to..." - ayo Yung Berg is that %@+%% g. This %@+%% is what failure would look like if it had a face, arms, legs n could talk. Son got his failure set to cruise control nahmean. That $!#% is on a timer. If you walkin round in Chicago somewhere n you hear a "ding" chances are you jus heard that %@+%% Yung Bergs failure timer go off namsayin....time for that %@+%% to go on a failure spree. Son cant go 5 minutes wit no failure occurrin in his life. The %@+%% got a failure quota to fill. Theres more "aint $!#%" cells in one drop of this *@!%!! blood than there is in the entire Bush family tree son. This %@+%% makes Lil Mama seem like Lauryn Hill. Son got *@!%!! thinkin "dammm can we jus get Chingy back or some $!#%?" Success is this *@!%!! kryptonite. If the %@+%% succeeds at anything bigger than puttin his shoes on the right feet it can be fatal to the %@+%% son. This %@+%% needs failure like normal people need oxygen. Sons known more for crashin mopeds, gettin his chain snatched n catchin smacks from other rappers than he is for any of his songs too. I dont even kno how many *@!%!! had that chain or if he ever got that $!#% back g. While *@!%!! was takin pictures wit that *@!%!! jewelry on son was leakin pictures of hisself wit his pants down in front of the mirror...even before Breezy tried that same magic formula. When you got Chris Brown bitiin ya moves you know you aint $!#% son. Young Berg gon always be a victim. %*#* this *@!%!! life. Why.U. Still. Here.....%@+%%? 

2. Yung Berg

Callin this %@+%% a failure is not givin him enough credit namsayin. Straight up. Technically this %@+%% has already mastered failure n moved on to the level that comes after failin tho. Son has evolved past bein a regular failin #!* %@+%%. This %@+%% has developed his own science when it comes to that $!#%....its "quantum failure" nahmean. This %@+%% can fail without even bein awake yo. Son can fail in a dream n bring that $!#% back wit him to his conscious state namsayin. The %@+%% can inception fail his way thru life. The %@+%% can find the fail buried 4 levels deeper under the failure that you actually see. The %@+%% can fail about 78 times per heartbeat g. In fact by the time you finish readin this sentence the %@+%% will have failed approximately 468 times namsayin. This %@+%% is usin methods of failure that *@!%!! aint even seen since the ancient Mayans n Egyptians was on earth still yo. This %@+%% is usin approaches to failin that brought upon the destructions of entire ancient civilizations son. Think its a game yo? This %@+%% takes his failure very !@!%@* seriously son. He dont want no failures happenin unless he involved. No chains snatched...no faces smacked...no nothin. A %@+%% falls off his bike in the park....he wants IN.

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by illphillip

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

Reading his review of Drake's Take Care album 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I remember reading that +@*% months ago and made the mistake of reading it smoked out.....

But yalls might know him as The Kitten Whisperer aka The Harvester of Pauses aka The Taio Cruz of Hip Hop aka Young Garnier Fructis the pre-cum baby aka Jennifer Aniston's favorite emcee....n the mutha****a most likely to have a gateway to Narnia in his closet aka The Michael Buble of Rap or that +*+$# witta beatin vagina for a heart....the only +*+$# on earth capable of turnin sandpaper into moist towelettes wit the touch of his hands...the vagina nectar-garglin +*+$# who makes lambs look dangerous hisself.....
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

the yung berg ones had me dying 
roll.gif

Why is Yung Berg (aka WUSH Brother #1) still around? This %@+%% is a human punchline. Ayo n I dont mean that in no compliment type way...like he a ill %@+%% wit crazy punchlines n $!#%. This %@+%% is the butt of 60% of the jokes bein told round the world right now. Even if you dont kno who this %@+%% is...you probably in some subliminal way been talkin bout that %@+%% at some point when you was describin some wack $!#%. Like even if you aint had nobody in mind son. That hypothetical wack $!#% you was in one way or the other referrin to was actually Yung Berg namsayin. Anytime you thought to yaself "Nah but who the %*#* is stupid enough to...?" - the answer was Yung Berg. Anytime you said to yaself "Yeah but no *@!%!! lame enough to actually..." - nah son Yung Berg did that tho. Anytime you said to yaself "Ayo I wonder if theres a %@+%% out there thats wack enough to..." - ayo Yung Berg is that %@+%% g. This %@+%% is what failure would look like if it had a face, arms, legs n could talk. Son got his failure set to cruise control nahmean. That $!#% is on a timer. If you walkin round in Chicago somewhere n you hear a "ding" chances are you jus heard that %@+%% Yung Bergs failure timer go off namsayin....time for that %@+%% to go on a failure spree. Son cant go 5 minutes wit no failure occurrin in his life. The %@+%% got a failure quota to fill. Theres more "aint $!#%" cells in one drop of this *@!%!! blood than there is in the entire Bush family tree son. This %@+%% makes Lil Mama seem like Lauryn Hill. Son got *@!%!! thinkin "dammm can we jus get Chingy back or some $!#%?" Success is this *@!%!! kryptonite. If the %@+%% succeeds at anything bigger than puttin his shoes on the right feet it can be fatal to the %@+%% son. This %@+%% needs failure like normal people need oxygen. Sons known more for crashin mopeds, gettin his chain snatched n catchin smacks from other rappers than he is for any of his songs too. I dont even kno how many *@!%!! had that chain or if he ever got that $!#% back g. While *@!%!! was takin pictures wit that *@!%!! jewelry on son was leakin pictures of hisself wit his pants down in front of the mirror...even before Breezy tried that same magic formula. When you got Chris Brown bitiin ya moves you know you aint $!#% son. Young Berg gon always be a victim. %*#* this *@!%!! life. Why.U. Still. Here.....%@+%%? 
2. Yung Berg

Callin this %@+%% a failure is not givin him enough credit namsayin. Straight up. Technically this %@+%% has already mastered failure n moved on to the level that comes after failin tho. Son has evolved past bein a regular failin #!* %@+%%. This %@+%% has developed his own science when it comes to that $!#%....its "quantum failure" nahmean. This %@+%% can fail without even bein awake yo. Son can fail in a dream n bring that $!#% back wit him to his conscious state namsayin. The %@+%% can inception fail his way thru life. The %@+%% can find the fail buried 4 levels deeper under the failure that you actually see. The %@+%% can fail about 78 times per heartbeat g. In fact by the time you finish readin this sentence the %@+%% will have failed approximately 468 times namsayin. This %@+%% is usin methods of failure that *@!%!! aint even seen since the ancient Mayans n Egyptians was on earth still yo. This %@+%% is usin approaches to failin that brought upon the destructions of entire ancient civilizations son. Think its a game yo? This %@+%% takes his failure very !@!%@* seriously son. He dont want no failures happenin unless he involved. No chains snatched...no faces smacked...no nothin. A %@+%% falls off his bike in the park....he wants IN.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
this dude is TOO much

Originally Posted by gHeTtOnOyPi

Originally Posted by dreClark

I remember reading that +@*% months ago and made the mistake of reading it smoked out.....

But yalls might know him as The Kitten Whisperer aka The Harvester of Pauses aka The Taio Cruz of Hip Hop aka Young Garnier Fructis the pre-cum baby aka Jennifer Aniston's favorite emcee....n the mutha****a most likely to have a gateway to Narnia in his closet aka The Michael Buble of Rap or that +*+$# witta beatin vagina for a heart....the only +*+$# on earth capable of turnin sandpaper into moist towelettes wit the touch of his hands...the vagina nectar-garglin +*+$# who makes lambs look dangerous hisself.....
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

lmao. This dude sounds just like GuevaraGhost on here I think his name was.

When he was talking about papoose I was 
roll.gif

"See Jayceon is more like on the level of a Papoose...or any other *%#+% who suffers from extreme dellusionalness n @$%%. See Pap is a backseat muthaf**ka in ey single way imaginable b. But sons whole backseat passenger status is at a even higher level than most backseat +@@%@* tho. Son been in the game since the 90s n still cant get a album out...mainly cos NOBODY CARES BOUT PAPOOSE JOINTS namsayin. Son makes joints for motorbike passengers...+@@%@* who ride on the back of the bike clutchin the *%#+% drivin nahmean. This *%#+% truly believes in his heart that he the king of New York tho son. Im sayin...like 3 million +@@%@* would have to die first before son is even in the top 100 to be a contender for that title par. N most of those +@@%@* dont even rap. There are +@@%@* who aint even been born yet who got more right to call theyselves the king of NY. There are muthaf***as wit crack pipes in they mouths that get half they meals from Taco Bell dumpsters that got more right to call theyselves the king of NY son. Soon as this +@@%@* "wife" Remy Ma gets outta jail he gon be right there...on the back of that motorbike again nahmean. Til then he gon continue gettin his mediocre on n disrespectin other +@@%@* beats. Get this McN***a the f**kouttahere b."

Reading his review of Drake's Take Care album 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I had to take a minute after each of those. Real tears.

The three funniest things I've read from him are probably:
Son said tyga looks like a transgender Vietnamese prostitute abducted by aliens or something like that.

He also said tyga looks like he covers his mouth with his hands when he laughs.

And during his critique of the Cyphas, he referenced Busta Rhymes slightly hunched posture, he said son was standing like he was about to ask Don Corleone for a favor.

Each one of those had me literally in tears with aching abs. Dude needs his own show.

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

The three funniest things I've read from him are probably:
Son said tyga looks like a transgender Vietnamese prostitute abducted by aliens or something like that.

He also said tyga looks like he covers his mouth with his hands when he laughs.

And during his critique of the Cyphas, he referenced Busta Rhymes slightly hunched posture, he said son was standing like he was about to ask Don Corleone for a favor.

Each one of those had me literally in tears with aching abs. Dude needs his own show.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I was waiting on somebody to mention these

Back
Top Bottom