Fake Jordans in Movies

I was flipping through the channels last night and stopped on Drumline (Terrible movie I know) because I noticed that the camera was focusing on everyones feet because of the march training they were doing and noticed a boatload of fake Jordans. Jordan XI baby blue high tops stuck out the most. Anyone else every noticed any fakes in movies or tv shows? Thought this was interested since they were technically product placing fake sneakers

almost every rap video that came out mid 02' to early 06' always featured some guy wearing "gucci uptowns" or "exclusive jordans".

Thank god those days are over..

haha na thats not the cause Nowitz. The fact that companies pay for product placement in just about everything from movies, tv shows, and television broadcasts, I find it funny that Jordan and Nike's product placement in the movie was featured with a bunch of fakes. I can't imagine JB could be thrilled with this judging by Jordan's classy reaction to chamillionaire wanting a picture.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Nowitzness41

What the heck does it matter, really though. You gossip girls need something to talk about or what?
I guess it mattered enough for you to write something on here though. just saying.

Originally Posted by Nowitzness41

What the heck does it matter, really though. You gossip girls need something to talk about or what?
Copped my WC IVs over a week ago from my connect.  And NOTHING decent is releasing from now until the Playoff XIIs.  So yes.
roll.gif

It's not that it matters but it's something I find interesting and entertaining some of us do get on here other than for the next big Jordan release

I love drum line lmaoo its one of those movies you watch knowing its not a good movie but still enjoy it

dankenstien88 wrote:
santhony21 wrote:
id love to see somebody on cribs showing off some fakes like they're exclusive lol
Fabo anyone ?

I remember fat joe showing off a couple of his "exclusives"
laugh.gif

I wonder if they were nike authorized authentics.

Hate nick cannon, but i may watch the movie just to see that clip. its always funny to see something like that in the mainstream. My thing is, YOU KNOW YOUR GOING TO BE IN A MOVIE, you dont have ONE pair of real shoes?!

So, basically, you posted to let NT know you were watching "Drumline."

Aight, do you.

...Nice avy, btw. I said, ya motha's got a big head.

Originally Posted by ccastro02

almost every rap video that came out mid 02' to early 06' always featured some guy wearing "gucci uptowns" or "exclusive jordans".

Thank god those days are over..

SO TRUE! 
laugh.gif

I remember one tv show had the host calling out Fab for all his fake Jays!

wasn't big boi and drake spotted for wearing fakes? they weren't in movies but idk why either would need to wear fakes if it were true.

Originally Posted by jonathan79936

My wife made me watch drumline with her cuz she's a big fan of nick cannon and it was an ok movie.

Oh yea. Your wife.. Oh ok. Sure buddy. She forced you..

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

I'm jk man. Nick Canon was cool in good burger.

Oh wait.

Drumline is an amazing movie -___- well, not exactly "amazing" but it is worth while.

Back
Top Bottom