Fake Nike Sneakers?

10eazye

Banned
I think this Fake Sneaker/Real Sneaker thing is going way too far.
tired.gif
From what I'veread about real/fake kicks I'm 100% sure that the quality of fake/real kicks is not that much different. I could be wrong but that's just my opinion. Ithink it's messed up that people
sick.gif
at some random guy that'swearing fake kicks on the street and make a video about him.
smh.gif
I think it'smad selfish to disrespect somebody because of their kicks. I mean come on some of these people act like their too good to be wearing fake kicks as if theirfrom some "Royal" family that only wears the finest of the finest garments? If I was that guy I would have grabbed his camera and said "Yo Ithink your cam is fake". "Let me break it open real quick to check if it's real". In conclusion there are more important things thenreal/fake kicks. If that's your thing more power to you but don't take it too seriously.
wink.gif
tongue.gif

<=Watch this vid to have a betterexample of what I'm talking about.

What a waste of thread space. This isn't even to much Nike related. Think what you think it's your opinion but this is NT and fake kicks are notappreciated here.

to be honest i really dont care about fakes or people who where them cause hatin is a female trait if they like fakes thats cool for them i dont care some ppljust cant get real jays dont really care all my kicks are real and dont ever plan on getting fakes if other dudes buy em dont care they can buy fakes if theywant cause thats them but ima do me and buy real sneakers .

cliffnotes - dont care about fakes ppl wear em who cares i dont wear fakes so no reason why i would care .

Originally Posted by Rick2345

to be honest i really dont care about fakes or people who where them cause hatin is a female trait if they like fakes thats cool for them i dont care some ppl just cant get real jays dont really care all my kicks are real and dont ever plan on getting fakes if other dudes buy em dont care they can buy fakes if they want cause thats them but ima do me and buy real sneakers .

cliffnotes - dont care about fakes ppl wear em who cares i dont wear fakes so no reason why i would care .

On the real

Back
Top Bottom